Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

This is my favorite shaving cream of all time! The smell is so fresh and fun! It helps reduce any cuts I may get, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

on 8/2/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Skintimate is probably the best brand of shaving gel I have ever used. When I first started shaving, I bought the Dry Skin and Baby Soft gels from the Skin Therapy line. I was indifferent towards the Dry Skin gel, but I really enjoyed the powdery smell of Baby Soft. However, these gels really did nothing for my skin and dried it out like I expected, which meant that I had to use lotion after shaving.
Currently I am using Raspberry Rain, which completely exceeds my expectations. It smells wonderful and makes my legs exceptionally soft and smooth. I am thinking of trying Flirty Mango or Strawberry Tangerine Twist next.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

eeeeh this shave gel is good, just not as good as aveeno's positvely smooth, so i will never be purchasing skintimate products again. lol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The main reason I use these products is because of their amaaazing fruity scents! <3 I love it. They definitely give my legs a closer shave, but I really wish they were more moisturizing. Also, with the packaging, the bottle can get rusty and even explode! One day when I came home from school, my bathroom was COVERED in shaving cream because the bottle bursted for some reason. It was probably because the rust caused it to puncture somewhere. Ah, well. I learned my lesson. No more leaving shaving cream in the shower for me. :[

on 4/21/2009 1:06:00 AM

Skintimate has some great scents, but the fact that the bottles rusts easily.. turns me away... I don't like rust workin' with my skin. Other than that, it works good in every other way. Pure Silk bottles never rust.

today was my first time ever purchasing a shaving gel/creams/etc. type product & to be honest, i always thought soap was just as effective. but as i passed down the aisle in target, i decided to give it a whirl. i mean, i never gave it a second thought but i noticed it wasn't as much as i thought it would be ($5) & was under $2. so i bought it & that night, i tested it out.

in the shower, when i first dispensed the shaving gel onto my hand, i wasn't sure how much i needed so i started out with a nickel sized portion. when i slathered it onto my legs, i realized it was very thin and didn't have much coverage and it was also dripping down my leg. i cannot lie, at this stage, i was extremely disappointed.

so i shaved the first leg and then started onto my second one. this time, i put a much bigger portion onto my hand (the size of two quarters, although it was by accident) & i feel as if it was too much this time. i slathered this onto my other leg and it lathered very nicely and this time, i found it very moisturizing and it was a much easier (and closer) shave.

overall, i find this to be a product that i will most likely buy in the future. the scent is extremely appealing (raspberry rain) and with the correct amount, i believe that it will be a perfect shave every time. (:

i had been using this for a while and i was noticing i was getting a lot of of bumps and scrapes and cuts...
i went to albertsons to get more shaving cream and i just grabbed the first one that i saw and it was albertsons knock off brand "equaline" this is the BEST shaving lotion i have EVER used. no scrapes bumps, and has given me the closest shave.