Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

AMAZING! My legs are incredibly soft after using Skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging). It lathers nicely and I find I don't have to repurchase that often. If your skin tends to become dry after shaving, this stuff is super moisturizing! I love Skintimate and will continue using it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. Its not as good as the EOS shaving cream, but its a lot lighter and more inexpensive. As a result, I tend to buy this a lot more. I've been using the Strawberry Tangerine Twist since the summer. Its so light and citrusy that I'm in love with it! I love using it in the summer especially after being out in the sun or in the morning. IDK lol I just take a cold shower and use this shaving gel and it feels like summer. I wish they had a cuter packaging bottle though.

on 5/23/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING! i will always use it

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I've always gone for and loved their fruity scents but recently tried the baby oil gel, and omg my legs are always beyond soft afterwards! It makes me want to try shaving with actual baby oil alone cause I've heard it works really good. I hate using mineral oil(which is what baby oil really is) in body lotion but as far as shaving goes it seems to be really nice!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

on 1/4/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this almost everyday..I love how my legs feel after using this when I shave them and the various scents too.