Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

Love this shave gel! My legs feel incredibly smooth after using this and it smells wonderful as well. I thought soap was doing its job until I purchased a can of this shaving gel! What I also love is that the smoothness lasts for a few days. This review is based on its Aromatherapy line, and I picked Tropical Splash with Olive Butter.

The BEST Skintimate Shave Gel is the new yellow one for Bikini and Underarms. Honestly, though, I don't know why they market it as a shave gel specifically for the bikini and underarm areas, because it's also terrific on your legs! It creates an incredibly thick, rich lather with only a small ball of gel (I can use maybe a cotton ball-sized glob for both my legs and thighs, with some left over for my underarms) that gives me a super close shave. Sometimes, depending on how new my razor is, I can even go two or three days before you can see the hairs growing back. With other shave gels/creams, I usually can't shave every day, and sometimes not even every other day. I often have to wait for my hair to grow back to a certain length, especially with my underarms, otherwise my follicles get all red and tender and angry-looking. With this shave gel, I was able to shave every single day while I was in Hawaii (not a brand new razor blade), and had no ingrown hairs, no irritated follicles, and best of all--no angry red bumpies! This definitely the best shave gel I've ever used!

Top Rated Hair Removal