Skintimate Shaving Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!

on 2/21/2012 4:01:00 PM

I use Luscious Kiwi Splash and it smells amazing! I haven't had any skin irritation with this product as I sometimes do with scented things. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.

on 1/26/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love it.

Cheaper than other brands.

They do not test on animals.

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like another poster wrote, I broke out in little red bumps all clustered in one area. I had no idea what the cause could be because of the great reviews. They are taking forever to go away. Do not recommend for sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really enjoyed using this product it worked and smelled great! It was well worth buying. The price could be improved a litttle bit by a dollar or two would be nicer, but I love the smell and feel of it. It really mostirizes my legs and makes them feel soft. Even the bottle is cute. I have kind of sensitive legs and this product didn't even irritate my legs at all! I love this product and will be buying it again. The only con I have about it is that it comes off sometimes before I even get a chance to shave where I put the cream on so the water wastes that part of the product away. It means sometimes I have to re-apply the product. I think it is because I shave in the shower. So my advice is if you buy this which you should dont use it under direct water stream I don't anymore and it stays on longer. I heard and seen Nair commercials for one of their products and it shows that it can be in direct water stream and not come off. I am deciding about that product. Though I doubt it would smell and feel as nice as this product. I recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first shaving cream I used when I starting shaving years ago.I always would buy the raspberry kind because it smelt so good.Years later I picked this up again because I was in need of a shaving cream.As always it smells really nice and fruity.My only complant is that sometimes it gets runny in the shower because of its texture.Other than that it leaves my legs really smooth and I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

MY go-to shaving cream. I really prefer nothing else. I have senstitive skin and this creates a great emoliant and protects me from the razor. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I can see why people would like this shave gel. The range of scents is great and it leaves skin smooth and soft. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and this irritates it. I have to use Dove soap or Aveeno shave gel but this would be good for normal skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Inexpensive, does the job. There's really not much else to say about it. I'll continue to purchase because the scents are so addicting!<3