Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.3

on 5/8/2011 8:02:00 PM

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the travel size to test it out, and it lasted me like two months. My skin felt smoother, it didn't irritate my skin, plus the gel smells good too, and my shaves were always clean. I give the packaging quality a 3 because the can starts to rust if you leave it in the shower.

HG product! First i can say that with confidence. Have been shaving for long time but never bought shave gel. This stuff is great. Had the strawberry one, smells great but not overpowering. It creamed up really fast and my razor just glided and removed the hair so easily and fast. Took me half the time as usual. Plus I was using real cheap razor too and it worked wonderfully. Bought at CVS for 2.19 so super affordable. Great great stuff, will buy forever! Only bad thing was that you have to press down slowly cuz a huge amount came out really fast.

on 4/11/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I'm sorry, I tried to like this but it does not agree w/me. I bought the raspberry scent (I love raspberry scents) but this one is severely synthetic & acrid, actually smelling pretty much like raspberry vomit. I hold my breath as much as I can while I'm trying to use up the can so I can be done with this & never buy it again.

I like traditional shave foam, and while this gel is moisturizing, I don't enjoy the flat but slick texture.. it doesn't foam up like basic shaving foam. After this I'll go back to my usual dollar store Barbasol version. I like that much better (except for the men's aftershave smell).

on 1/18/2010 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

makes shaving so much easier hahaa :)

on 1/18/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
leaves legs feeling very soft and silky
legs are very moisturized afterwards
very easy to use and remove
smells really really good!

Cons:
makes my shaving time a LOT longer!
this is nothing to really complain about, but i hate how after you pump some product, a little bit always comes out afterwards... it just irritates me for no reason

Overall, because it takes me much longer, i don't use it frequently. However I have repurchase and will probably repurchase once again

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I ♥ skintimate shaving gels!! They have such a wide variety of scents! My fav's are Watermelon and Mango. They lather up REALLY well, you dont need much and the do a great job of protecting my legs from nicks and cuts. They seem to help keep my skin soft too which is a plus :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i started using skintimate a few months ago for my underarms, since i wax everywhere else.
(i used to use nair; never again)
i bought the watermelon scent & it's DELICIOUS.
it's also a majorrr plus that all the formulas have olive butter & vitamin E, like someone else already noted. it lathers up richly & leaves skin soft.
i have no problem with this besides the minor rusting at the bottom of the can but it's nothing that'll deter me from returning back to it :]

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

MUST HAVE IN YOUR SHOWER! I've been using this shaving gel forever. I have not found anything that is better. My favorite is the one in the pink can. It lathers nicely and has a nice light scent. Leaves my legs smooth smooth smooth. The only thing I don't like is that the bottom of that can gets icky rusty.

on 10/17/2008 5:55:00 PM

This a a great shave gel but... Why use a shave gel when any generic shower gel will do the job? I'm only giving it 3 Lippies because it's really not a necessary product. I love the way the gel feels but I will not repurchase it.

Love this shave gel! My legs feel incredibly smooth after using this and it smells wonderful as well. I thought soap was doing its job until I purchased a can of this shaving gel! What I also love is that the smoothness lasts for a few days. This review is based on its Aromatherapy line, and I picked Tropical Splash with Olive Butter.

Top Rated Hair Removal