Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

AMAZING! My legs are incredibly soft after using Skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging). It lathers nicely and I find I don't have to repurchase that often. If your skin tends to become dry after shaving, this stuff is super moisturizing! I love Skintimate and will continue using it!

on 6/26/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging) is my go-to. I have very sensitive skin but this leaves my legs smooth and bump free. However, I truly hate the packaging. One tumble onto my tiled tub and the plastic nozzle breaks and usually makes the bottle unusable. The product itself is great but they really need to step up their game on the packaging!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

on 7/24/2010 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

went into the drugsture and decided i should try a shaving gel. before i had always used hair conditioner (funny, right?) and wasn't really happy with the results it gave me.

i came upon the skin therapy for sensitive skin since it was the cheapest ($2.50 i think) and it was also the largest.

it has a fairly light scent, hard to describe. it's not the best scent in the world, but it isn't the worst. it's really light though.

this shaving cream is EXTREMELY rich and luxurious. it's almost like a foam, but thicker and creamier. a little goes a long way, and i accidentally ended up using TOO much of this stuff since it squirts out soo fast and then expands!

as for shaving wise. it gives me a really comfortable and smooth shave. my razor glides easily over it and it doesn't clog it up. it leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth afterwards too!

I will definitely continue to repurchase!
I might even try the scents next time!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought it in the berry scent(pinkish gel). It has a nice scent and it helps give a smooth shave( I used it with a regular Venus Razor and a St. Ives knockoff exfoliant before putting it on to exfoliate my legs and underarms).

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

eeeeh this shave gel is good, just not as good as aveeno's positvely smooth, so i will never be purchasing skintimate products again. lol

on 1/4/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this almost everyday..I love how my legs feel after using this when I shave them and the various scents too.

on 1/4/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The blue, sensitive skin version is my HG shaving cream. I've used every cheap shaving cream out there (yeah, I'm not spending $20 on something to shave my legs with, especially when it's not entirely necessary), and this is the only one that doesn't make my very sensitive legs develop screaming red bumps. I've bought it over and over and over.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love Skintimate shave gels and after using Satin Care for over a year now, I just switched back and started using the Skintimate shave gels again and I love them! I can honestly say that no other shave gel I've ever tried works as well as Skintimate. Yes, the Satin Care gels have the "silk" in them that makes your skin feel silky smooth in the shower, but I think these moisturize better and I love the Skintimate scents much better too. I went shopping with my fiance' tonight and picked up some raspberry rain (one of my top fave scents) and I love it! My faves are baby soft (blue can), raspberry rain (hot pink can) and glistening pair (green can). I love them and if you are using Satin Care and think it's the best, try these and you just might be surprised. Love the lather and they leave my skin feeling soooo smooth and I haven't heard any complaints! :)