Skintimate Shaving Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for the Raspberry Rain shave gel. This stuff is crap. I have dry, sensitive skin and it did NOTHING to protect against nicking or shaving irritation, not to mention it makes a very thin (almost nonexistent) layer of gel on your skin. I left this stuff in my shower, hoping I would use it up eventually and the can and the top starting rusting horribly. Then one day it exploded on its own and all of the product leaked out of the can. Would NOT repurchase.

on 9/8/2011 12:02:00 PM

I love this shaving gel. The smell (raspberry), the consistency are perfect. It didn't break me out, so I'll keep buying it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product smelled great and left my legs moisturized, but it gave me razor burn so bad. I have used this for a while now because there really isn't a very Big selection of brands of shaving cream. I will continue to use this, just maybe a different formula or scent.

I LOVE Skintimate Shaving gel. I'm using it in 'Rasberry Rain' (pink can) at the moment and I love everything about it. It's cheap, smells delicious, and works like a charm. I find my legs are much smoother than usual after using this product, too. I definitely plan on buying it again and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 8/2/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Skintimate is probably the best brand of shaving gel I have ever used. When I first started shaving, I bought the Dry Skin and Baby Soft gels from the Skin Therapy line. I was indifferent towards the Dry Skin gel, but I really enjoyed the powdery smell of Baby Soft. However, these gels really did nothing for my skin and dried it out like I expected, which meant that I had to use lotion after shaving.
Currently I am using Raspberry Rain, which completely exceeds my expectations. It smells wonderful and makes my legs exceptionally soft and smooth. I am thinking of trying Flirty Mango or Strawberry Tangerine Twist next.

on 5/23/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZING! i will always use it

on 1/16/2011 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG shaving gel!!! I've used this ever since I started shaving, and I love it! It leaves my legs so very smooth, I'll never stop buying this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I can see why people would like this shave gel. The range of scents is great and it leaves skin smooth and soft. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and this irritates it. I have to use Dove soap or Aveeno shave gel but this would be good for normal skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

on 5/6/2010 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I hate this stuff! It makes my skin red and itchy and has such a loud smell. I switched to Aveeno.

Top Rated Hair Removal