Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by hair type : Other
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

3.7

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.

on 7/1/2011 9:41:00 PM

Shaving cream is the one product that I forget all about until my legs get all bumpy with hair that grows back too fast from shaves that are not close enough. For $1.00 or so I can almost always find these on sale. They are worth every penny. I don't really miss them until I run out. The Berries and the Mango are favorites, as they really help me wake up in my early morning shower. The Mango in particular is so yummy smelling. These are a gel-to-foam formulation and a little goes a long way. I make sure to use a fresh, 4-blade razor with these and the two products together get the job done. It makes my legs smooth and moisturized in a way that is completely different than if I just shave with body wash. It also gives me an extra day of hair-free skin because it gets me a really really close shave.I also like the fact that the bottom of the cans are sealed so there is no rusting when the can gets wet in the shower. I also noticed that these are deeply discounted lately and wonder if Skintimate is going to reformulate them and increase the price. Mmm...I will still purchase. I'm addicted.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I use to love this stuff so much, & it was the only shave gel I would ever use. It would dry my skin out though, but I thought there was nothing I could do, so I continued to use. Then, a few times ago I went to the store & looked at my options and decided to get the Satin Care for Dry/Sensitive skin. I love that one so much more because it doesn't make my legs feel as dry. They both do the job just as well though. Probably won't buy this brand & type again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesnt give me razor burn, or cuts

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Inexpensive, does the job. There's really not much else to say about it. I'll continue to purchase because the scents are so addicting!<3

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The Skintimate Silk Therapy Lotionized for Sensitive line is probably the best drugstore shaving cream I've used. I used to use Satin Care and that really dried out my skin and I got a lot of cuts but this one makes my skin feel smooth afterwards.

I love this. It gives me the closest shave and smells so good. I use the dry skin one and that has given me the best shave yet with ANY razor, though I'd like to find a really good one to try out. But yeah, for me, this shavegel also makes shaving fun as I used to use hair conditioner to shave..HG product for me!