Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveee this shaving gel! Especially the strawberry/tangerine twist. :D So many of them smell wonderful, and I always get a close shave. It's moisturizing too! Been using this since day one, back in middle school, and I haven't quit since! (I have tried others tho, and been disappointed.)

on 9/8/2011 12:02:00 PM

I love this shaving gel. The smell (raspberry), the consistency are perfect. It didn't break me out, so I'll keep buying it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like another poster wrote, I broke out in little red bumps all clustered in one area. I had no idea what the cause could be because of the great reviews. They are taking forever to go away. Do not recommend for sensitive skin.

I LOVE Skintimate Shaving gel. I'm using it in 'Rasberry Rain' (pink can) at the moment and I love everything about it. It's cheap, smells delicious, and works like a charm. I find my legs are much smoother than usual after using this product, too. I definitely plan on buying it again and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 8/2/2011 7:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually use Satin Care for Sensitive Skin but I had picked this up instead because I saw this was much more cheaper and I'm on a very ...very tight budget.
So I got this one for sensitive skin...

Once I used this a second time... DIASTER. Ugh it broke out parts of my legs, like patches of red little bumps but hundreds in one place... It looked disgusting like I had some sort of disease like AIDS or something like that.. Ugh this was a piece of crap.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really enjoyed using this product it worked and smelled great! It was well worth buying. The price could be improved a litttle bit by a dollar or two would be nicer, but I love the smell and feel of it. It really mostirizes my legs and makes them feel soft. Even the bottle is cute. I have kind of sensitive legs and this product didn't even irritate my legs at all! I love this product and will be buying it again. The only con I have about it is that it comes off sometimes before I even get a chance to shave where I put the cream on so the water wastes that part of the product away. It means sometimes I have to re-apply the product. I think it is because I shave in the shower. So my advice is if you buy this which you should dont use it under direct water stream I don't anymore and it stays on longer. I heard and seen Nair commercials for one of their products and it shows that it can be in direct water stream and not come off. I am deciding about that product. Though I doubt it would smell and feel as nice as this product. I recommend!

on 7/8/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't wait to shave with this gel, it's smells so delicious and lathers so well! Raspberry Rain is my absolute favourite, even my DH asked "how come you girls get the yummiest smelling everything?" Well dear, we also pay an extra dollar or so for it but it's worth every penny. My skin is very sensitive and I never get irritation despite obvious fragrance in the product. Makes shaving much more pleasurable.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesnt give me razor burn, or cuts