Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had stopped using Skintimate years ago, because it just never gave me a very close shave in my underarm area, which is really important to me. I whimsically decided to try it again; something has changed, because it did the job perfectly, with no irritation or dryness. Perhaps it's because I'm using a men's multi-blade razor now?

The "Signature Scents:" Strawberry Tangerine Twist smells like strawberry Fanta. Mandarin Burst is a zesty grapefruit scent, not sweet; this one's my favorite. Raspberry Rain is a soapy raspberry, not foody or overly floral. Island Berry Breeze smells very much like Minute Maid fruit punch - not tropical punch, just fruit punch.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

AMAZING! My legs are incredibly soft after using Skintimate for sensitive skin (purple packaging). It lathers nicely and I find I don't have to repurchase that often. If your skin tends to become dry after shaving, this stuff is super moisturizing! I love Skintimate and will continue using it!

on 2/21/2012 4:01:00 PM

I use Luscious Kiwi Splash and it smells amazing! I haven't had any skin irritation with this product as I sometimes do with scented things. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveee this shaving gel! Especially the strawberry/tangerine twist. :D So many of them smell wonderful, and I always get a close shave. It's moisturizing too! Been using this since day one, back in middle school, and I haven't quit since! (I have tried others tho, and been disappointed.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really enjoyed using this product it worked and smelled great! It was well worth buying. The price could be improved a litttle bit by a dollar or two would be nicer, but I love the smell and feel of it. It really mostirizes my legs and makes them feel soft. Even the bottle is cute. I have kind of sensitive legs and this product didn't even irritate my legs at all! I love this product and will be buying it again. The only con I have about it is that it comes off sometimes before I even get a chance to shave where I put the cream on so the water wastes that part of the product away. It means sometimes I have to re-apply the product. I think it is because I shave in the shower. So my advice is if you buy this which you should dont use it under direct water stream I don't anymore and it stays on longer. I heard and seen Nair commercials for one of their products and it shows that it can be in direct water stream and not come off. I am deciding about that product. Though I doubt it would smell and feel as nice as this product. I recommend!

on 3/16/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I generally use this in Sensitive or Satin Care in Sensitive (whatever's cheaper, depending what's on sale). I like it. It laters well and protects my skin well and gives me a close, smooth shave. The only thing I'd change about it is to make it a bit less fragranced (sensitive skin doesn't really like fragrances). That's one pro that the Satin Care Sensitive gel has over this one (much lighter, barely noticeable fragrance). Otherwise it's good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is the first shaving cream I used when I starting shaving years ago.I always would buy the raspberry kind because it smelt so good.Years later I picked this up again because I was in need of a shaving cream.As always it smells really nice and fruity.My only complant is that sometimes it gets runny in the shower because of its texture.Other than that it leaves my legs really smooth and I will repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I can see why people would like this shave gel. The range of scents is great and it leaves skin smooth and soft. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and this irritates it. I have to use Dove soap or Aveeno shave gel but this would be good for normal skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

eeeeh this shave gel is good, just not as good as aveeno's positvely smooth, so i will never be purchasing skintimate products again. lol

on 1/4/2009 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The blue, sensitive skin version is my HG shaving cream. I've used every cheap shaving cream out there (yeah, I'm not spending $20 on something to shave my legs with, especially when it's not entirely necessary), and this is the only one that doesn't make my very sensitive legs develop screaming red bumps. I've bought it over and over and over.

Top Rated Hair Removal