Skintimate Shaving Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for the Raspberry Rain shave gel. This stuff is crap. I have dry, sensitive skin and it did NOTHING to protect against nicking or shaving irritation, not to mention it makes a very thin (almost nonexistent) layer of gel on your skin. I left this stuff in my shower, hoping I would use it up eventually and the can and the top starting rusting horribly. Then one day it exploded on its own and all of the product leaked out of the can. Would NOT repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. Its not as good as the EOS shaving cream, but its a lot lighter and more inexpensive. As a result, I tend to buy this a lot more. I've been using the Strawberry Tangerine Twist since the summer. Its so light and citrusy that I'm in love with it! I love using it in the summer especially after being out in the sun or in the morning. IDK lol I just take a cold shower and use this shaving gel and it feels like summer. I wish they had a cuter packaging bottle though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

MY go-to shaving cream. I really prefer nothing else. I have senstitive skin and this creates a great emoliant and protects me from the razor. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Doesnt give me razor burn, or cuts

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Inexpensive, does the job. There's really not much else to say about it. I'll continue to purchase because the scents are so addicting!<3

on 6/29/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product smells terrific! Been using it a long time

on 1/20/2010 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to use Skintimate after using Gillette. I cut myself less often with Skintimate, but still cut myself. I switched over to Aveeno and I never nick myself anymore. Aveeno also feels smoother and seems to moisturize a bit. I like the range of Skintimate's scents, though...If it kept me from getting cut, I would use it more often since it's cheaper, but my sensitive skin scars too easily and unfortunately have a lot of shaving scars already.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The main reason I use these products is because of their amaaazing fruity scents! <3 I love it. They definitely give my legs a closer shave, but I really wish they were more moisturizing. Also, with the packaging, the bottle can get rusty and even explode! One day when I came home from school, my bathroom was COVERED in shaving cream because the bottle bursted for some reason. It was probably because the rust caused it to puncture somewhere. Ah, well. I learned my lesson. No more leaving shaving cream in the shower for me. :[

on 4/13/2009 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this shaving cream! First of all it smells sooo goood, and my legs feel so smooth after I use it. And this may sound weird, but it makes shaving much more funner.

Top Rated Hair Removal