Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.2

on 2/5/2019 11:59:00 AM

This is the HG of shaving gels for me. It can get a little pricey for what it is, but it really is the best out there. I'll try to pick them up when Costco or Sam's Club have deals. I've tried many different brands of gel/cream/etc, and I'd say the Gillette Satin Care is a solid #2 with all the rest being much lower. I love all of the Skintimate scents but I've noticed that some stores don't carry many varieties. The blue baby soft I'm partial to and the Raspberry Rain takes me way, way back to my early shaving days lol. It lathers up nicely and the can works pretty well up until the very end. The packaging is super solid and can withstand my clumsiness in the shower time after time. In a pinch I've used body wash, etc but there's just nothing like shaving with this gel.

on 1/16/2019 12:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My preferred brand of shave cream. This is affordable, gives a rich, foam lather and does not irritate my skin. I mostly use the Dry Skin formula in the pink container. The other one I have used is the Island Berry, which has a light tangy berry scent that I really like. Would try other scents of this brand.

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.

on 9/8/2011 12:02:00 PM

I love this shaving gel. The smell (raspberry), the consistency are perfect. It didn't break me out, so I'll keep buying it.

This is my favorite shaving cream of all time! The smell is so fresh and fun! It helps reduce any cuts I may get, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

I LOVE Skintimate Shaving gel. I'm using it in 'Rasberry Rain' (pink can) at the moment and I love everything about it. It's cheap, smells delicious, and works like a charm. I find my legs are much smoother than usual after using this product, too. I definitely plan on buying it again and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 8/2/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Skintimate is probably the best brand of shaving gel I have ever used. When I first started shaving, I bought the Dry Skin and Baby Soft gels from the Skin Therapy line. I was indifferent towards the Dry Skin gel, but I really enjoyed the powdery smell of Baby Soft. However, these gels really did nothing for my skin and dried it out like I expected, which meant that I had to use lotion after shaving.
Currently I am using Raspberry Rain, which completely exceeds my expectations. It smells wonderful and makes my legs exceptionally soft and smooth. I am thinking of trying Flirty Mango or Strawberry Tangerine Twist next.

on 5/8/2011 8:02:00 PM

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the travel size to test it out, and it lasted me like two months. My skin felt smoother, it didn't irritate my skin, plus the gel smells good too, and my shaves were always clean. I give the packaging quality a 3 because the can starts to rust if you leave it in the shower.

on 1/16/2011 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG shaving gel!!! I've used this ever since I started shaving, and I love it! It leaves my legs so very smooth, I'll never stop buying this stuff!