Skintimate Shaving Gel

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I use to love this stuff so much, & it was the only shave gel I would ever use. It would dry my skin out though, but I thought there was nothing I could do, so I continued to use. Then, a few times ago I went to the store & looked at my options and decided to get the Satin Care for Dry/Sensitive skin. I love that one so much more because it doesn't make my legs feel as dry. They both do the job just as well though. Probably won't buy this brand & type again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I've always gone for and loved their fruity scents but recently tried the baby oil gel, and omg my legs are always beyond soft afterwards! It makes me want to try shaving with actual baby oil alone cause I've heard it works really good. I hate using mineral oil(which is what baby oil really is) in body lotion but as far as shaving goes it seems to be really nice!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :D it's my HG shaving cream so far. I'm currently on the search for a another shaving gel/cream. But this shaving gel just amazing. I love how it leaves your legs feeling smooth and soft. I use this after I exfoliate with caress evenly gorgeous and it gives me the softest legs ever. however, you still do get the ingrown hair with this. but it doesn't matter. I love how they come in different scents. I personally like the raspberry one(: overall, i love this product & the packaging & the scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this shaving gel for years. You only need a little bit for a thick lather, and it really protects my skin from nicks/cuts. After rinsing, my skin is sooooo soft and smooth. It comes in a variety of formulas and scents so there's something for everyone. Very affordable and readily available at most drugstores for less than $4, cheaper if you grab it on sale.

Overall, Skintimate shaving cream is a good product. I'm not loving some of the ingredients in this such as BHA, BHT, and artificial fragrance, but other than that, it works pretty well: I just squirt out a pump or two, spread it over my legs, and shave. Sometimes I do end up getting a nick or two, but that has more to do with me being clumsy than the actual cream being bad. Right now, I've just started using an Alba Botanica shaving cream, and I think I might like that better the Skintimate one, because the ingredients are more natural, and it still works.

on 1/18/2010 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

makes shaving so much easier hahaa :)

on 1/18/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
leaves legs feeling very soft and silky
legs are very moisturized afterwards
very easy to use and remove
smells really really good!

Cons:
makes my shaving time a LOT longer!
this is nothing to really complain about, but i hate how after you pump some product, a little bit always comes out afterwards... it just irritates me for no reason

Overall, because it takes me much longer, i don't use it frequently. However I have repurchase and will probably repurchase once again