Skintimate Shaving Gel

Price: $

on 4/11/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I'm sorry, I tried to like this but it does not agree w/me. I bought the raspberry scent (I love raspberry scents) but this one is severely synthetic & acrid, actually smelling pretty much like raspberry vomit. I hold my breath as much as I can while I'm trying to use up the can so I can be done with this & never buy it again.

I like traditional shave foam, and while this gel is moisturizing, I don't enjoy the flat but slick texture.. it doesn't foam up like basic shaving foam. After this I'll go back to my usual dollar store Barbasol version. I like that much better (except for the men's aftershave smell).

on 3/11/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the only shaving gel I'll use. It works great, smells great (my favorite scent is Strawberry Tangerine) and is super cheap! I hardly ever cut myself shaving and it always leaves my legs silky smooth!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use this in "Raspberry Rain", which smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling smooth; no nicks or cuts of any sort (though I do take my time when shaving). Another bonus is that it's inexpensive.

I'm sure there are probably better alternatives to this (which may be more moisturising, better suited for sensitive skin, etc.), but I just don't feel a need to stray, especially when I have found that this product serves its purpose just as well.

Overall, I would recommend this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I ♥♥♥ this shaving gel. The only thing is that the can isnt rust proof so you have to make sure to keep it dry NOT IN THE SHOWER! Other than that, I LOVE it

I use this product all the time! Creams or lotions have never really worked for my skin type...sensitive. The gel leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great after a shave. I have my daughter using it as well and she loves it too!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the best shave gel I've used. I've tried every scent and formula they make and honestly, I love them all. It give me a close shave, keep irritation away and helps my legs feel smooth. I constantly had razor rash but I started using this to shave my legs and then when I get out of the shower, while my legs are still wet--I slather them with safflower oil ( see my review, this stuff is AMAZING). My legs have literally never been softer, and razor rash is a thing of the past. I buy this stuff in a 3pk at Sam's and I'll use it as long as they make it. HG shaving gel...absolutely!

I've been using this since I was a teenager. This is the best stuff - I've tried others. It lathers really well and it doesn't cause any knicks that aren't shaver caused. Smells yummy, works great, and is cheap!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best shaving product I've ever used. You only need a little bit and the gel turns into a luxurious lather. I get a really close shave, and my legs are left remarkably silky! I have it in the scent citrus sun tea, which is very light but fresh smelling. I don't think I'll use anything else. This is cheap and does a fabulous job! What more can a girl need? I'll definitely try the other scents too!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i got this to reduce my razor burn because i usually just use soap and a razor. thsi time i got a fresh razor and shaved with this gel and my razor burn was worse then usual. i know its not the razor b/c new ones give me nice close shave. my legs were still stubbly after using this!! they smell wonderful. i have it in Tropical splash and have the one for bikini and underarms but havent used it yet. not a great product at all. will not repurchase

on 6/28/2003 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm not a shower gel fan since using plain old soap or shower gel has always worked well for me. However, I decided to try this out because it was on sale and I was unimpressed. It did not make me have a closer shave and my legs didn't feel any smoother than normal afterwards. I'll stick to my soap and shower gel.

Top Rated Hair Removal