Skintimate Shaving Gel

Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product, for me, is one of those that I never think to review because it's been a staple for years and it's always done its job. Well, I like this shave gel in every iteration. These gels do not dry out my legs and make them itch, help me get a good shave no matter how long it's been since the last one, and some of them even have the nerve to smell good.
I am satisfied with this line of shave gels and I will continue to rebuy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love how moisturizing it is. I love unscented. The raspberry rain I never buy since it smells like perfume. The mandarin and berry island is not bad . It's not strong and has alight fruity smell but I only buy those when unscented is not on shelf.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had stopped using Skintimate years ago, because it just never gave me a very close shave in my underarm area, which is really important to me. I whimsically decided to try it again; something has changed, because it did the job perfectly, with no irritation or dryness. Perhaps it's because I'm using a men's multi-blade razor now?

The "Signature Scents:" Strawberry Tangerine Twist smells like strawberry Fanta. Mandarin Burst is a zesty grapefruit scent, not sweet; this one's my favorite. Raspberry Rain is a soapy raspberry, not foody or overly floral. Island Berry Breeze smells very much like Minute Maid fruit punch - not tropical punch, just fruit punch.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for the Raspberry Rain shave gel. This stuff is crap. I have dry, sensitive skin and it did NOTHING to protect against nicking or shaving irritation, not to mention it makes a very thin (almost nonexistent) layer of gel on your skin. I left this stuff in my shower, hoping I would use it up eventually and the can and the top starting rusting horribly. Then one day it exploded on its own and all of the product leaked out of the can. Would NOT repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's actually the first time I tried Skintimate shaving gel - and I'll say I'm HOOKED! The smell is nice (I got raspberry rain) and it leaves my skin silky soft. I have to admit, it feels a lot more luxurious and "girly" than using soap. I'll be repurchasing when I run out.

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

I've been using this shaving cream for a long time. My favorite is strawberry tangerine twist. It's a gel that turns into a cream. It's very moisturizing & leaves my skin soft. The only thing I don't like is the amount of product you get. I run out of this shaving cream fast. I've used many other shaving creams, but none of them run out this fast. I can only use this for 3 showers, then I'm out & need to go buy more...it's ridiculous. If they did something about that, then I would give this a 5 out of 5:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveee this shaving gel! Especially the strawberry/tangerine twist. :D So many of them smell wonderful, and I always get a close shave. It's moisturizing too! Been using this since day one, back in middle school, and I haven't quit since! (I have tried others tho, and been disappointed.)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I prefer this shaving gel to most other products I've tried. I find it gives a good degree of lubrication, while not clogging up my razor. I only wish it was unscented, as I would prefer that.

I sometimes buy Gilette, as that is available at Costco and is therefore cheaper. But I always wish I was using the Skintimate

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this. I used all the scents but have repurchased Rasberry Rain & Jasmine Meadows. I love these. The skin on my legs are extremely sensitive (I always use aloe after I shave to calm the irritated red bumps) and this doesn't make it any worse. My razor glides onike a dream. Even though the scent doesn't last long its still a great pick me up. Repurchasing!!!!