Skintimate Shaving Gel

Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.2

on 2/9/2002 10:16:00 PM

This shaving gel comes is various scents and formulas. I typically use the one for dry skin. I find that I get a nice lather, close shave, and soft skin. (Note: I have also used the raspberry-scented formula and found the smell to be pungent and headache-inducing.)

on 1/19/2003 7:52:00 PM

My favorite shave gel! Lathers up nicely, doesn't clog my razors, and doesn't irritate my skin. I just bought the new scent "Citrus Sun Tea" and it smells delicious!! :-)

on 5/23/2003 10:58:00 PM

This is the only shaving cream I use. Nice, rich lather and does well w/ your razor! I just tried the Rasberry Rain and that stuff smells wonderful! ..Like desert for your legs!

on 6/22/2003 1:17:00 AM

Nice rich lather, they all smell really good and my legs are nice and smooth after...much better than using a bar soap

on 6/28/2003 2:47:00 PM

Pretty good stuff, but I like Satin Care more. I've only tried 2 scents: lavender (smells nice) and raspberry (too sweet). I want to try the citrus though.

on 7/1/2003 3:55:00 PM

Wasn't impressed with this product. Says it is supposed to moisturize, but my legs felt much drier after using this. I will be going back to my beloved Dove soap.

on 7/1/2003 4:33:00 PM

I have been buying this now for a while and it works fairly well. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't given me major razor burn. I hate the packaging. It rusts like crazy and leaves a ring in your shower. Overall, I will continue to buy until I find something better.

on 8/21/2003 12:55:00 AM

Decent stuff. Used to be my HG of shave creams until I discovered the Intuition razor and don't need cream anymore. It can be found in economy packaging at the "shopping clubs" which makes it an even better deal. A word of warning, I am one of those who will try a "compare to" generic product but the Equate version of this was a joke. I did not find any of the scents of this product too off putting.

I'm using the stuff out of the pink bottle, and it smells good! Does wonders for my legs, I cannot shave without this. Water/Hair conditioner just doesn't cut it. Combined with my Venus razor, my legs are smooth and silky for two-three days before I have to shave again. Good buy.

on 6/10/2004 3:08:00 PM

I actually like this product. Although they now have oodles of scents to pick from, the gel is always pink. Nice lather, gets my shave pretty good, too. I'm not sure if Satin Care is better or not. I may have to do some research here @ MUA! I always consult here before buying anything.

Top Rated Hair Removal