Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.3

I have problems with dry, itchy skin on my legs even though I replace my razor as needed and use lotion. So glad I tried this out, I usually use the Gillette Venus Satin Care stuff but I found that my legs were still very dry after.. This shave gel smells great (I have the strawberry one, smells like candy), and leaves my legs really smooth and soft after. Will definitely repurchase.

I love Skintimate Shave Gel and am fully satisfied with this product having used it for about 10 years. I have tried all the different sents and they all seem to have the same level of effectiveness, but I most prefer the Nourishing Vitamin E for Sensitve Skin kind because its unsented and doesn't clash with my body washes in the shower. For those of you that like sented shave gels I would recommend Rasberry Rain or Strawberry Tangerine Twist. They all leave my skin smooth and moisturized and with a good quality razor you will hardly ever experience razor burn, nicks or ingrown hairs. I would recommend trying this product.

This is my favorite shaving cream of all time! The smell is so fresh and fun! It helps reduce any cuts I may get, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

on 1/16/2011 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG shaving gel!!! I've used this ever since I started shaving, and I love it! It leaves my legs so very smooth, I'll never stop buying this stuff!

HG product! First i can say that with confidence. Have been shaving for long time but never bought shave gel. This stuff is great. Had the strawberry one, smells great but not overpowering. It creamed up really fast and my razor just glided and removed the hair so easily and fast. Took me half the time as usual. Plus I was using real cheap razor too and it worked wonderfully. Bought at CVS for 2.19 so super affordable. Great great stuff, will buy forever! Only bad thing was that you have to press down slowly cuz a huge amount came out really fast.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought it in the berry scent(pinkish gel). It has a nice scent and it helps give a smooth shave( I used it with a regular Venus Razor and a St. Ives knockoff exfoliant before putting it on to exfoliate my legs and underarms).

on 5/6/2010 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I hate this stuff! It makes my skin red and itchy and has such a loud smell. I switched to Aveeno.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The Skintimate Silk Therapy Lotionized for Sensitive line is probably the best drugstore shaving cream I've used. I used to use Satin Care and that really dried out my skin and I got a lot of cuts but this one makes my skin feel smooth afterwards.

on 4/21/2009 1:06:00 AM

Skintimate has some great scents, but the fact that the bottles rusts easily.. turns me away... I don't like rust workin' with my skin. Other than that, it works good in every other way. Pure Silk bottles never rust.

I have been faithful to this product since time immemorial. As a reviewer below said, I went through periods of bar soap, hair conditioner and olive oil. But this gives the best/closest shave by far. None of the scents have bothered me either way. I have not tried the lavender, I prefer fruity scents for some reason. The peaches scent was my favorite, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The mango is a close second.
The point is this is a must have classic product.

Top Rated Hair Removal