Skintimate Shaving Gel

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loveee this shaving gel! Especially the strawberry/tangerine twist. :D So many of them smell wonderful, and I always get a close shave. It's moisturizing too! Been using this since day one, back in middle school, and I haven't quit since! (I have tried others tho, and been disappointed.)

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I ♥♥♥ this shaving gel. The only thing is that the can isnt rust proof so you have to make sure to keep it dry NOT IN THE SHOWER! Other than that, I LOVE it

I got the 'lotionized' version of this product for my sensitive and super dry legs. It makes them feel a little softer than usual, without the residue left behind from my moisturizers. It could have better lathering up abilities, because it washes off quite easily but I like it and it's lasted me a long time. I've tried multiple scents and they all smell great, not overpowering but really sweet. The only really negative things are that the bottle rusts too easily and it clogs my razor because the formula is kind of thick. But that's happened less now that I have a non-disposable four blade kind. Recommended.

i had been using this for a while and i was noticing i was getting a lot of of bumps and scrapes and cuts...
i went to albertsons to get more shaving cream and i just grabbed the first one that i saw and it was albertsons knock off brand "equaline" this is the BEST shaving lotion i have EVER used. no scrapes bumps, and has given me the closest shave.

on 10/15/2006 6:59:00 PM

Well I guess this just works different on everyone! I personally love this shaving gel, and their selection of scents. I love how it goes from a gel to foam when you run it in. It gave me a really close shave as well, and my legs feel extremely smooth afterwards. This is a great shaving gel!

This gwel gave me a horrible allergic reaction. I had hives ALL over my body! Not just my legs but all the way from my neck to my feet for two days. I was miserable. Gave me the shock of my life too, because I wasn't sure what had happened.

Even if you aren't allergic, this stuff isn't that great. If you use a sharp ravor, you'll get the same results. I would NOT recommend!