Skintimate Shaving Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Skintimate  Shaving Gel
Shaving GelProduct Review Image -Skintimate shaving gel

4.1

I LOVE Skintimate Shaving gel. I'm using it in 'Rasberry Rain' (pink can) at the moment and I love everything about it. It's cheap, smells delicious, and works like a charm. I find my legs are much smoother than usual after using this product, too. I definitely plan on buying it again and I would recommend it to anyone.

on 8/2/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Skintimate is probably the best brand of shaving gel I have ever used. When I first started shaving, I bought the Dry Skin and Baby Soft gels from the Skin Therapy line. I was indifferent towards the Dry Skin gel, but I really enjoyed the powdery smell of Baby Soft. However, these gels really did nothing for my skin and dried it out like I expected, which meant that I had to use lotion after shaving.
Currently I am using Raspberry Rain, which completely exceeds my expectations. It smells wonderful and makes my legs exceptionally soft and smooth. I am thinking of trying Flirty Mango or Strawberry Tangerine Twist next.

on 5/8/2011 8:02:00 PM

Overall, I really like this product. I bought the travel size to test it out, and it lasted me like two months. My skin felt smoother, it didn't irritate my skin, plus the gel smells good too, and my shaves were always clean. I give the packaging quality a 3 because the can starts to rust if you leave it in the shower.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

even though this is very moisturizing, its not the kind of shaving gel the requires only one pass to remove everything. i have to go through each section 3-4 times, and i press fairly hard. wouldnt reccommend, but this honestly isnt the worst.

I have this in flirty mango. The smell is amazing and even after you wash it off the smell lingers on your skin. It makes my skin so soft. It's a great shaving cream.

LUV IT! I love how moisturized and smooth my legs feel after I shower. I love that it comes in many flavors, and I always switch up. The only con about this is that my hair on my legs grows back in a week, but that's all basic shaving. Don't expect miracle hairless legs forever.

today was my first time ever purchasing a shaving gel/creams/etc. type product & to be honest, i always thought soap was just as effective. but as i passed down the aisle in target, i decided to give it a whirl. i mean, i never gave it a second thought but i noticed it wasn't as much as i thought it would be ($5) & was under $2. so i bought it & that night, i tested it out.

in the shower, when i first dispensed the shaving gel onto my hand, i wasn't sure how much i needed so i started out with a nickel sized portion. when i slathered it onto my legs, i realized it was very thin and didn't have much coverage and it was also dripping down my leg. i cannot lie, at this stage, i was extremely disappointed.

so i shaved the first leg and then started onto my second one. this time, i put a much bigger portion onto my hand (the size of two quarters, although it was by accident) & i feel as if it was too much this time. i slathered this onto my other leg and it lathered very nicely and this time, i found it very moisturizing and it was a much easier (and closer) shave.

overall, i find this to be a product that i will most likely buy in the future. the scent is extremely appealing (raspberry rain) and with the correct amount, i believe that it will be a perfect shave every time. (:

on 6/28/2008 8:48:00 PM

Smells great. Works great. Love it. :)

i had been using this for a while and i was noticing i was getting a lot of of bumps and scrapes and cuts...
i went to albertsons to get more shaving cream and i just grabbed the first one that i saw and it was albertsons knock off brand "equaline" this is the BEST shaving lotion i have EVER used. no scrapes bumps, and has given me the closest shave.

on 1/16/2008 1:58:00 AM

I love skintimate (of course i don't think i've ever tried anything else). It works great for me! No razor burn and no cuts (this is coming from someone who changes razor blades about as often as she changes hairdressers... and i must say i'm very loyal to my hair stylist! haha) and also each can seems to last me a while... or maybe i just think that because it's winter & i wear jeans everyday?

Top Rated Hair Removal