E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- Sunkissed

E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- Sunkissed
E.L.F. - Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder - Warm TanHealthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- SunkissedHealthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- Sunkissed

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Just finished this bronzer until there was literally nothing left but the shiny silver bottom. Even then I was scraping up the sides to get a little more. This a fantastic little bronzer for a fantastic price.The sun kissed color is very subtle but has a nice shimmer to it. It really seems hard to put too much on, as its that sheer, but still gets you a nice color without being overpowering or orangey looking. I use this bronzer as a blush and also at times to highlight areas like the tops of my cheekbones, nose, and temples.

The packaging is simple, but who cares. The lock on the compact is excellent for a cheaper product. Locked well until the bitter end. This might sound silly to make a comment on, but I have had several of my expensive cosmetics, *cough cough, MAC stop closing after much use leaving it to open and break in my purse or travel bag.

The clear packaging makes it easy to see what you are getting in the store. I did find the color to be much more iridescent when you actually use it compared to looking just like a baked bronzy color in package. The price cannot be beat either. I have to tell you, I have tried many of the Elf products without expecting much, but ended up being thoroughly impressed with most of them. For the price they are unbelievable. I have preferred this bronzer over some of the more expensive ones I have tried. This is a great bronzer to use if you are new to bronzers or for a young girl trying out makeup for the first time and want to experiment.

Elf is also cruelty free which is something that makes me and my furry friends very happy.

on 5/28/2017 4:26:00 PM

This powder was quite chalky to apply and became chunky in the pan after a few uses.

on 4/10/2016 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I thought this was suppose to be a bronzer? I'm not a fan of gold sparkles - it does not look good on my skin tone. Nor do I wear highlighter.

Well if you're looking for a cheap highlighter, this is the item for you.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like how it was enough "glow" in it a lot of products have to much glow in it and this has just enough and my skin didn't break out from it the only thing I found wrong with it is the when you hit pan on it it starts to break off

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This was really good! My only negative point would have to be that it was too shimmery for my liking to be used as a bronzer with the pigmentation it provided. I use it mostly to provide a little bit of colour on my face and as a subtle highlight. Very pretty, I have fair skin and I find that it looks really nice with my skin tone. It is quite a soft powder though, so be careful not to use too much product at once and be gentle when getting product on your brush. Overall, I think it was definitely worth the $4 I spent!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perf multi tasking product! Where you put bronzer use it... Where you put blush use it there, lightly coat your highlight areas with a lighter hand, finally use it as an eyeshadow. For USD$2 yes two whole dollars well i remember when it was only a buck $1 but still that is amazing. I think I own one of every shimmer & every bronzer elf product (NOT trying to brag). This is darker than MAC MSF Soft & Gentle it could be her very very VERY distant cousin maybe if the difference between $32 & $2 seems like a lot it becomes much more plausible lol naw I like this a lot, I use it constantly. And it's cruelty-free! I'm afraid of dropping this & it become a casualty but if it weren't so that I lived in a place where elf is only sold at one store & its a pain to get to other stores + shipping on elf u have to buy $35+ well that's my options so ordering online looks a whole lot more attractive on elf's slow a$$ site but that's not the product's fault. Gr8 product!!

on 9/1/2015 11:48:00 AM

If you're looking for a stunning champagne highlight, this is it.

on 8/7/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it as a highlighter and it looks soooooooo beautiful ! I highly recommend it !

on 7/30/2015 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Very sparkly and weird color.

on 5/3/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Super sparkly and very little color pay off. I am past the time in my life where glitter covering my face is appropriate. I tried it as a highlight it was ok. I tend to like a "glow" or shimmer over a glittery sparkle. This was not for me. The good news was it was so cheap I had no guilt throwing it away.