E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder -- Sunkissed

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2016 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I thought this was suppose to be a bronzer? I'm not a fan of gold sparkles - it does not look good on my skin tone. Nor do I wear highlighter.

Well if you're looking for a cheap highlighter, this is the item for you.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like how it was enough "glow" in it a lot of products have to much glow in it and this has just enough and my skin didn't break out from it the only thing I found wrong with it is the when you hit pan on it it starts to break off

To Read all 162 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This was really good! My only negative point would have to be that it was too shimmery for my liking to be used as a bronzer with the pigmentation it provided. I use it mostly to provide a little bit of colour on my face and as a subtle highlight. Very pretty, I have fair skin and I find that it looks really nice with my skin tone. It is quite a soft powder though, so be careful not to use too much product at once and be gentle when getting product on your brush. Overall, I think it was definitely worth the $4 I spent!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perf multi tasking product! Where you put bronzer use it... Where you put blush use it there, lightly coat your highlight areas with a lighter hand, finally use it as an eyeshadow. For USD$2 yes two whole dollars well i remember when it was only a buck $1 but still that is amazing. I think I own one of every shimmer & every bronzer elf product (NOT trying to brag). This is darker than MAC MSF Soft & Gentle it could be her very very VERY distant cousin maybe if the difference between $32 & $2 seems like a lot it becomes much more plausible lol naw I like this a lot, I use it constantly. And it's cruelty-free! I'm afraid of dropping this & it become a casualty but if it weren't so that I lived in a place where elf is only sold at one store & its a pain to get to other stores + shipping on elf u have to buy $35+ well that's my options so ordering online looks a whole lot more attractive on elf's slow a$$ site but that's not the product's fault. Gr8 product!!

on 9/1/2015 11:48:00 AM

If you're looking for a stunning champagne highlight, this is it.

on 8/7/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! I use it as a highlighter and it looks soooooooo beautiful ! I highly recommend it !

on 7/30/2015 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Very sparkly and weird color.

on 5/3/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Super sparkly and very little color pay off. I am past the time in my life where glitter covering my face is appropriate. I tried it as a highlight it was ok. I tend to like a "glow" or shimmer over a glittery sparkle. This was not for me. The good news was it was so cheap I had no guilt throwing it away.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Elf needs to relabel this as a highlight because that's exactly what it is, and as soon as I started using it as one I fell in love with it.

The color is a nice warm champagne which complements my fair yellow skin nicely, and because the product isn't so pigmented it would great on a variety of skin tones... As a highlighter instead of a bronzer. It is shimmery but not glittery, and you can control the amount of shimmer by using a soft fluffy fan brush as opposed to a blush brush or one of those dense contour brushes.

Here's the kicker - I paid 65 flippin dollars for a Charlotte Tilbury bronzer set whose highlight is a dupe for this $3 Elf bronzer. The CT is only slightly more iridescent, but in terms of color payoff, staying power, and texture, the Elf bronzer does everything the expensive one does with aplomb. The CT is still a wonderful bronzing set but many people aren't crazy enough to spend that much on a bronzer set, and why would you since this perfect dupe exists?

CT and Elf are both socially responsible companies as neither test on animals so I highly be recommend their makeup. If you are in need of a good, natural looking highlight that performs very well and don't want to pay 65 dollars because you're not an idiot like me, Elf's sun-kissed bronzer is the way to go for shizzle.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

poor packing and too light but over all not hat bad