Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Moisturizer - Medium [DISCONTINUED]

Vaseline Healthy Body Glow Daily Moisturizer - Medium  [DISCONTINUED]

on 7/11/2010 2:03:00 AM

The color was fine, though I had a couple streaks and splotches, especially around my ankles/feet. The real problem: it smells like chemicals and corn flakes. You have to apply it so often that the smell is always with you. My sheets and clothes smelled horrible, and so did I. I can always tell when another girl is using this-- I can smell it a mile away.

on 4/25/2010 11:28:00 AM

The best gradual tanning lotion ever!! It does not have that funky sickening self-tanning smell and it actually moisturized my skin in addition to tanning it. The color wasn't orangey at all and this lotion is perfect in every way other than the fact that......I can't find it anywhere anymore! I assume it's been discontinued? Why, WHY???

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love love this product, i miss my tan after moving from Malaysia where is summer all year round to Canada (Saskatoon) which is cold most of time. i have no choice but to resort to a sunless tanner. i have no experience whatsoever with any sunless tanner before because coming from an asian country where whitening is more popular compared to tanning, i have to be honest, i am amazingly satisfied with the result and the smell is great no to mention i can actually take control of my color, no streak and the bronze golden color suits me perfectly and it looks so natural too. i do apply it on my face too, but i find myself break out the first time i apply it on my face but after a few days, no more break out. i heart this product and will definitely buy again.

on 9/11/2009 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved this self tanner and loved the price. Haven't been able to find it anywhere this summer though. Discontinued?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best Self tanner I have ever used!!! After the first application I already saw a difference! It is very light so its easy to apply without leaving streaks.. just make sure you massage it well into your skin and you will be fine.
CONS: it does take a little while to dry, and it does stay sticky for a while. I HATE the feeling of being sticky, but this one does not bother me... especially knowing that it will give me a nice tan! ;-)
I would 100% recommend it!!

on 7/3/2009 4:43:00 AM

This moisturizer is great. I really love how it has a self tanner in this moisturizer. I use this mostly during the summer when I want to look a little bit tanner. It does give a subtle glow with each application. Although I love it's function, the application lacks a little something. There is no streaking but the drying takes awhile and feels a little bit sticky afterwards. But when it's dry it looks and feels great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Left a nice even color. Barely any streaking. It is rather sticky and runny though. Takes quite a few hours to properly dry.

on 5/25/2009 5:17:00 AM

I bought this product because of the reviews on MUA. I works great. Took off one lippie because it seemed to stay sticky for quite awhile. It does give a golden color the first time I used it. I have used Jergens, which I like but was leaving streaks. This one leave no streaks and even though I have used self tanners for years I am still not a pro. I don't have the patience. This is almost fool proof. Had to order on line becaue couldn't find it anywhere. Try drugstore.com.

Going to put on second application this morning. Great mostuizer too! May not be good for oily skin. Very inexpensive and leaves nice color. Not for deep tans. I used the medium and I am fair/med skin. I am also 60+ and proud of it. Love MUA. Still love makeup and reading MUA!!

on 4/23/2009 9:28:00 AM

At last, I have found a tanner that works and doesn't smell to high heaven. Bought this on line as I can't find it anywhere in the stores. I works! I am very fair and my legs are dead white. So I tried this 1 time, and almost immediately my legs took on color. That was3 days ago and they are still looking pretty good. I will reapply tonite. Its not greasy at all. But I don't goop it one and I rub it in well. It has a citrusy smell which fades off then the tanner smell which also fades off and there is no smell. You can always apply Jergens lotion over it if you want. So there's my review. Hope they never stop making this.
UPDATE April 26- I just have to add this. This lotion is really nice. I was expecting to have to keep a moisturizer on my legs to keep the tan color going. However it's not necessary, as the color stays on for several days. It does not rub off or wash off in the shower. And it truly does not smell.. And it looks very natural. Not orangey or yellow, just a nice tan color. I will be very unhappy if they stop making this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

As far as drugstore self tanners, this one has worked best for me! I HATE the smell of Jergen's and the Vaseline lotion doesn't have that overly disgusting tanning lotion smell. I've found that this has been discontinued or they are no longer selling this at my local stores. I even found it on cleanance at Ulta.