Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

4.5

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this palette for a subtle, contoured eye with a winged eyeliner. Blends beautifully! It's a keeper! :)

on 4/18/2012 10:16:00 AM

This is my everyday choice for workdays. Nice and easy to use in the morning. Colors blend well and stay on most of the day. There is no creasing with these. Colors are matte neutrals, no shimmer or shine with these just nice browns and taupes. I have purchased this quad many times.

on 12/28/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I gave this product a 3 because the colors just seem "off" to me. The brown is too harsh and the highlighter shade is too bright. i think I just dont like how the four colors go together. Maybe another palette would be better for me. The pigmentation is pretty good tho. For packaging I gave it a 4 because the brushes they give you are useless!!! You can barely hold them let a one use them. I dont think I would buy this again unless I found better color combinations.

EDIT: I have pulled this palette back out and have been using it every day! I think once I started really using my revlon CS and have a better canvas the colors seem to look better. I have also been using the other brown in the palette and it is much better. Changed it to a 4!

on 9/21/2007 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just applied this and its very pretty...daytime type shadow. The lightest beige color barely shows up but its nice as a base.
This shadow is nicely packaged and the brush/applicator is worthwhile for sure. The medium brown is perfect for the crease and the darkest brown color is nice for eyeliner. No sparkle is any of these shadows which is perfect for me. I would buy this again.

Top Rated Eye Shadow