Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loved the colors and the Clinique saleswoman put it on me so it looked really pretty, but it was hard to replicate at home, even though she showed me how. It's great for an everyday look, and I'll perfect the application eventually. For now, it takes too long to get right, so it's not worth it to apply in the mornings. Overall, I actually love this palette and would buy it again.

on 12/29/2006 12:07:00 PM

I think this is a wonderful muted quad of nice warm Teddy Bear-like colors. If you are looking for an unfussy blingless look for work (or to just have your eye color be the focal point) this is great. There is absolutely no shimmer or sparkle in these shadows - all four shades are completely matte. I think it makes my blue eyes pop. The first shade in the quad is a little too light and doesn't show up very well (which is why I took off a lippie) on my PPP complexion but the other 3 are wonderful. The pigmentation is just right for me. Not too much but enough for great coverage. The colors stayed true on my lids, i.e. they look exactly as they do in the pans. Personally, I love Cliniques shadows for that very reason (what you see is what you get, at least on me). I have a ton of neutral browns and creams but this combo is terrific for a no-fail, non pretentious look where the color of the eyes gets the recognition, not the shadows themselves.

Top Rated Eye Shadow