Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

Clinique All About Shadow Quad - Teddy Bear

3.9

on 10/21/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looks gorgeous on the pan and probably works well for everyone who doesn't have hazel eyes or particularly yellow undertones. On me it just brings out the yellow and looks really drab I need a pinky brown tone in there somewhere to even the yellow undertones out. If this doesnt work for you and you have similar colouring to me (very pale yellow hazel eyes)the Spicy palette will be your friend.

on 1/8/2012 6:47:00 PM

neutral colors that are good crease colors and for blending other eyeshadows. it's a good quad to have on hand to tone down extremely shimmery eyeshadows and make them more work appropriate (i think the colors are dupable).

on 12/28/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I gave this product a 3 because the colors just seem "off" to me. The brown is too harsh and the highlighter shade is too bright. i think I just dont like how the four colors go together. Maybe another palette would be better for me. The pigmentation is pretty good tho. For packaging I gave it a 4 because the brushes they give you are useless!!! You can barely hold them let a one use them. I dont think I would buy this again unless I found better color combinations.

EDIT: I have pulled this palette back out and have been using it every day! I think once I started really using my revlon CS and have a better canvas the colors seem to look better. I have also been using the other brown in the palette and it is much better. Changed it to a 4!

on 2/25/2009 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I admit being a fan of Clinique's eye shadows: they're texture and staying power is perfect for my requirements. I wanted a neutral brown eyeshadow for daytime use, and went for "Teddy Bear". I've ended up using just the first two shades in the quad, nude and light brown. They provide a lovely natural look. I don't think I've ever used the beige one, and the darkest brown only a few times. I will most likely purchase just a duo of brownish eyeshadows next.

on 4/2/2008 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has the same velvety texture as Clinique’s single Colour Surge Eye Shadow.Teddy Bear is a beautiful group of nude,beige,chocolate brown and earth tones.Good quality product even with no base under it I had zero crease.All the shades in this quad have matte velvety finish.All the colours are very neutral so very easy to wear.the colour pay off is quite good.This is a good choise for an everyday,simple look

I really like these colors. I like Clinique eye shadow in general because I think it is so easy to blend (much easier than urban decay). The colors are good because they can be used in so many different ways. They are completely matte, so it's probably in your best interest to buy them and a gold/bronze shadow for highlights type purposes, either way I highly recommend them.

I really like this quad -- great, flattering neutrals. While there's nothing exciting about these colors, it's a perfect palate for work. Teddy Bear looks polished and professional. I have no compliants with the application or wear of this product: I find it easy to work with and long-lasting.