Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

I LOVE THIS!!! its very good.. gave my lips shine! without looking sticky! made my lips soft and it did last for some time! i would definielty buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My second lipstick gloss ! :) [I can't believe I remember that] My first one was Mauvey Rock, and I finished this gloss very fast. The color was great, NOT STICKY, although the glitter particles were a bit harsh.. And no it does not look the way it looks on Josie Maran's advertisements haha! I also bought this in Plum Solitaire, as a cheap fuschia color because I knew I wouldn't want to shell out money for a color I knew I'd use once or twice. Plum Solitare dulls your teeth extremely. I also bought.. Pink .. a really sheer pink one. I forgot the name and it isn't on the website. It was a very light pink, and that had almost no color payoff. It rolled down to the back of my bed one day and I never did bother going back to get it. [ I don't know what the point of that was but .. yeah] Maybe if they got different shades, I might go out to buy another one.. but I'm not too keen on buying them anymore.

on 10/4/2005 1:57:00 AM

I adore this product. I own Mauvey Rock and absolutely love the colour and the look of it on my lips. I just put on a little so to not leave it with excess shine and it gives my lips a soft shiny outlook. It tastes neutral and lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommended.

on 7/15/2004 7:24:00 PM

like the other reviewers say, it doesn't have great staying power, but i really like how this is shiny and pretty without being a gloss (all glosses i've tried are super sticky!)

and unless i'm eating or drinking, this lipstick actually lasts decently for me. i forget my color, but it's something that's really close to my natural lip color, so it looks really natural and pretty + shimmer!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate this lipstick. It is nothing but a gimmicky ripoff. I expected shiny, sparkly, moisturizing lipcolor like the ads promised, but what I got was dry, MATTE, grainy lipstick with thin see-through color that went on streaky & uneven. No amount of blending & lip-smacking would even it out. Horrid, horrid product. This is one of the only lipsticks that made my lips look *thinner*. On top of everything, it tasted & smelled disgusting. It had that gross waxy smell/taste that cheap lipsticks have. I got it on sale, but it was still a waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I use Pink Carats. I love the shimmer glitter effect and playfully girly color. I do however, hate the fact it's not long lasting and it has a slightly grainy texture. It's very cheap and I love the cute pink packaging - I feel oh so girly with it.

on 3/30/2003 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another favorite of mine is Maybelline WSD in Mauvey Rock, just a swipe of this lipstick then a coat of MAC Clear Lipglass can brightened the whole face. Enough said!

on 3/29/2003 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Even though the formula is a bit thin I really liked the color and sparkles of WSD. I have it in Sparkling Sand and it gives my lips a nice sheer bronzey color. Ill probably wear it over MAC Hodgepodge or Wet N Wild 712. Also very moisturizing!

I really love this lipstick! I was drawn to this because of the advertising and most of the time i get suck into buying something really bad. But this time i must say i got what wanted out of this product. I reccomend everyone to put on a clear lip balm (vaseline works the best) before using and don't expect it to be as shiny as they make it out to be.

on 6/6/2002 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually have bad luck with drugstore brand lipsticks, but I had to find out what the rave was with this item... I am so glad I tried it out! It's really great... not drying, lasts well, and the "diamonds" are so pretty! The color I got seemed dark, but was sheer and light... I love it!