Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/6/2014 12:01:00 AM

By far, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE lipstick! I have the Jewels 'N Berries shade and have made it last for 10 years (yes it's true!). It's so sad that it's a discontinued line because it was one of the absolute best on the market.

on 5/7/2011 9:46:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick! I've been using it for years now and I always come back to it. I have the color cocoa glow (it has shimmers in it) and is a really beautiful light brownish pink color once applied. It glides on really smooth and makes me feel confident and pretty. It's not very expensive which is a plus. The packaging I don't mind. It's a light pink with silver in the middle separating the lid from the bottom of the lipstick container. I would like it if they made the container look more classy, but you can't have everything out of a product all the time..haha
I would for sure recommend this because it is a very pretty lipstick. You do have to reapply as needed, but it doesn't claim to be a long wearing lipstick so if you needed it to stay on all day you wouldn't buy this type of lipstick to begin with.

on 6/2/2010 7:53:00 AM

This was one of my first lipsticks. Love this product, have been using it for over 5 years. I love the shine it gives to your lips.

on 5/19/2009 1:17:00 AM

My first tube of lipstick <3
Love it! it's the next best thing to a lip gloss except it doesn't feel wet and sticky. I wish they will bring it back.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I almost hate this because all of the glitter! It's too much for me and ends up getting all over my face. The glitter also makes it feel rough on my lips and it doesn't have a very nice finish. It just looks dry and glittery to me. The colors are nice... I just wish there was less glitter.

on 9/10/2008 11:43:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. Most lipsticks (like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder) make my lips peel and dry out. There must be some chemical that is commonly used in lipstick that my lips don't appreciate. I am 47 and this product doesn't make me look like an oldster trying to be young. The sparkle isn't obnoxious, and almost every color is wearable. It doesn't stay on the lips forever, but it seems to stay on longer than the more expensive ones. At least for me.

on 7/13/2008 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

haha ok, well the colour doesnt stay on for that long, but i do like the colours they give, and i like the shine. Although I usually do mix it with a gloss. Its not the best lipstick out there but the price is pretty cheap so i dont know what youd expect lol. I have tried alot of lip colours and because i have very very sensitive skin (eczema) alot of lip products make my lips feel super itchy and then it spreads to my chin and cheeks and all over! but this product doesnt do that, so yeah, I'd buy it again. :)

on 1/14/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colours are pretty in the tube but the staying power is horrible, also, they look fake and gross on my lips. I didn't find these to be really that shiney either.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Lmao at the comment below me. Very light and sheer. Pretty shades too.

on 6/22/2007 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do like this for lipstick. I have it in Shimmering Sands. I've had girls ask me what I was wearing when I had this on. It looks shiny & pretty & doesn't feel thick or cakey. It doesn't settle into my lip lines. The color also stays for a good amount of time unless your eating or something like that. Here is a pic of it on

Full Size Image