Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 8/6/2014 12:01:00 AM

By far, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE lipstick! I have the Jewels 'N Berries shade and have made it last for 10 years (yes it's true!). It's so sad that it's a discontinued line because it was one of the absolute best on the market.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Unfortuatley this product from Maybelline has been discontinued, but the company now since 2009-2011 has the color sensational. The wet diamonds were so cool and look like glittry sprakles on my lips. They were pink, groovy, and shiny, like real wet diamonds..........

on 5/7/2011 9:46:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick! I've been using it for years now and I always come back to it. I have the color cocoa glow (it has shimmers in it) and is a really beautiful light brownish pink color once applied. It glides on really smooth and makes me feel confident and pretty. It's not very expensive which is a plus. The packaging I don't mind. It's a light pink with silver in the middle separating the lid from the bottom of the lipstick container. I would like it if they made the container look more classy, but you can't have everything out of a product all the time..haha
I would for sure recommend this because it is a very pretty lipstick. You do have to reapply as needed, but it doesn't claim to be a long wearing lipstick so if you needed it to stay on all day you wouldn't buy this type of lipstick to begin with.

on 1/14/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colours are pretty in the tube but the staying power is horrible, also, they look fake and gross on my lips. I didn't find these to be really that shiney either.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Lmao at the comment below me. Very light and sheer. Pretty shades too.

on 9/24/2005 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

meh... this smells bad =/ like, yucky, plastic processing smell. the glitter particles are gritty, and after a meal , the color is gone, but the glitter refuses to budge >.<;
sheer natural lipstick, the lighter shades dont show at all, all u get is a bit of shine and a ton of annoying glitter.color isnt consistent, so i wont buy again

This is the only drugstore l/s I actually like, it has plenty of sparkle and lasts a good long while. Most others fade quickly or feel really dry, but I like this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Outstanding! It is as good as Lancome's. I have both lines of this lipstick type. I bought every color of red, pink, and fuschia in this lipstick formulation. Men compliment me on my lips. The secret is to use a good lip liner like MAC, Lancome, or Lord & Berry (HarmonDiscount.com). It is fabulous. Wears well and imparts a sexy shine on the lips. 2 SEXY!!

Gorgeous shades. I adore the way this looks on me but unfortunately it dries out my sensitve lips and most of the times the glitter ends up all over my face. No thanks, I won't buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lovely color selection, but feels awkward and requires frequent reapplication. Pity, because my girly side really loved the sparklies.