Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

I agree. Grainy Glitter. Not very smooth

on 8/17/2004 1:31:00 PM

I have this in Pink Carats and all in all this is okay. I haven't had a drying affect on my lips from it , although i do apply lipbalm daily so that could have canceled that affect out. However the glitter does feel weird and i guess i just ain't a glitter lips kinda girl cause to me it looks really young,(and im only 17!!!)Even though i aint a huge fan of that glitter i will give it some credit that it applies evenly unlike some other brands that only leave random, sparse glitter.

on 2/28/2004 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I have it in crystal pink which is a very subtle shimmery pink. It glides on smoothly when I apply it and even moisturising. BUT, just after 30mins, the moisturising effect has totally disappeared! My lips feel so dry and cakey, yuuuucky! Just wonder why Maybelline is so much worse than L'Oreal Paris with a similar price and same group company!

I have 4 different shades of these,and 3 out of 4 of them I love(one shade just doesn't look quite right on me).The shimmer is beautiful and they have a glossy look to them.I love wearing a thick clear gloss over them for an uber-wet shine,yum!

Mauvey Rocks-great nude pink color with tons of moisture. It's really sheer and not too "glitzy". I didn't even feel the glitter at all on my lips. Not very long lasting but being BOGO, I didn't mind reapplying.
The cap keeps falling of in my purse but that's about it.

on 1/3/2003 2:00:00 PM

I have a few shades and I like them. The formula is creamy and the glitter doesn't feel gritty on my lips. It lasts on for a long time without weaaring off.

on 3/14/2002 7:03:00 PM

YAY, glad i picked these up. Great smooth thin textured lippie with v. fine glitter throughout and lots of it. My boy likes it ALOT!

Pink Diamonds: Medium Pink ala 'O'?,
Gem Crushed Merlot: Darker pink w/ Berry &
Spoiled in Rubies: Pink Red, same intensity as 'It's Karma' though not as red.
Sandstone: Sheer pinky taupe.
Pink Topaz: Lovely Mauvey Med. Pink, very your lips but sparkly. (My Fave)
All have the fab microglitter. Would love to see some redder colours.