Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

on 5/19/2009 1:17:00 AM

My first tube of lipstick <3
Love it! it's the next best thing to a lip gloss except it doesn't feel wet and sticky. I wish they will bring it back.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I almost hate this because all of the glitter! It's too much for me and ends up getting all over my face. The glitter also makes it feel rough on my lips and it doesn't have a very nice finish. It just looks dry and glittery to me. The colors are nice... I just wish there was less glitter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is like the regular Wet Shine products but worse, it tends to be very drying but also the glitter, the "diamonds" looks tacky and feels gritty as said by a previous member. Also it comes off all over everything, like my SO but then WON'T COME OFF OF HIM!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought these in Pink Diamonds and Sparkling sand..I really like the sparkly look..I find these to be sheer and would probably use these over lipsticks. I tend to like really defined lips and I can see this over a lipstick to give it some more oomph! These are thin to me, not like a MAC lipglass but very pretty..The ads make them look a lot shinier and I didn't see that..I saw the shimmer but want more shine..All in all this is a nice lipgloss and I will purchase again..