Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

on 1/14/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colours are pretty in the tube but the staying power is horrible, also, they look fake and gross on my lips. I didn't find these to be really that shiney either.

on 6/18/2004 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this awhile ago because I like the wet shiny look I saw in magazine ads (I usually use lip glosses). Well this stuff was a waste of my money. It doesn't give a wet look, it's like anyold lipstick. And it has a gitty feeling on my lips. Very gross feeling. Who's going to want to kiss gritty lips? Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Lovely color selection, but feels awkward and requires frequent reapplication. Pity, because my girly side really loved the sparklies.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought it in Pink Diamonds, which looked great on Josie Maran in the ad (she has similar coloring to me, so I thought it would look good, but of course I should have known that things never look as good as they do in magazines). It put thick pink sparkles-- not shimmery "diamonds" all over my lips, and was so drying I had to wipe it off after only a few minutes. There wasn't anything that remotely resembled a wet shine. It was pretty matte, except for the sparkles. Maybe it's nicer in another color.

on 3/30/2003 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another favorite of mine is Maybelline WSD in Mauvey Rock, just a swipe of this lipstick then a coat of MAC Clear Lipglass can brightened the whole face. Enough said!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just got these in Dripping Honey and Mauvy Rock. Mauvy Rock is a pale pink with purply undertones, very shiny and shimmery. I really like Dripping Honey, it really looks like Clinique Black Honey but with less red undertones. Looks like yours lips, but better and shinier. The only gripe I have is the wearablility: the color does not last long at all. Once you eat or drink something, its gone.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this lipstick. I have four all together. Even thought it doesn't show the "wet" feel I think they are worth the money. The colors (along with the glitter) are lovely.