Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 8/6/2014 12:01:00 AM

By far, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE lipstick! I have the Jewels 'N Berries shade and have made it last for 10 years (yes it's true!). It's so sad that it's a discontinued line because it was one of the absolute best on the market.

on 5/7/2011 9:46:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick! I've been using it for years now and I always come back to it. I have the color cocoa glow (it has shimmers in it) and is a really beautiful light brownish pink color once applied. It glides on really smooth and makes me feel confident and pretty. It's not very expensive which is a plus. The packaging I don't mind. It's a light pink with silver in the middle separating the lid from the bottom of the lipstick container. I would like it if they made the container look more classy, but you can't have everything out of a product all the time..haha
I would for sure recommend this because it is a very pretty lipstick. You do have to reapply as needed, but it doesn't claim to be a long wearing lipstick so if you needed it to stay on all day you wouldn't buy this type of lipstick to begin with.

on 6/2/2010 7:53:00 AM

This was one of my first lipsticks. Love this product, have been using it for over 5 years. I love the shine it gives to your lips.

on 9/10/2008 11:43:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. Most lipsticks (like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder) make my lips peel and dry out. There must be some chemical that is commonly used in lipstick that my lips don't appreciate. I am 47 and this product doesn't make me look like an oldster trying to be young. The sparkle isn't obnoxious, and almost every color is wearable. It doesn't stay on the lips forever, but it seems to stay on longer than the more expensive ones. At least for me.

on 6/11/2008 6:49:00 AM

Now, I certainly wouldn't buy this again right now, because shiney, glittery lipsticks are looking horribly old and overdone to me at the moment. However, a few years back that was all I wanted, and this stuff delivers! You shine wetly, your lips are pretty moisturised, though not much, and it doesn't leave quicker than other lipsticks. The diamonds-effect is really nice (again, if that's what you're looking for).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Lmao at the comment below me. Very light and sheer. Pretty shades too.

on 6/22/2007 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do like this for lipstick. I have it in Shimmering Sands. I've had girls ask me what I was wearing when I had this on. It looks shiny & pretty & doesn't feel thick or cakey. It doesn't settle into my lip lines. The color also stays for a good amount of time unless your eating or something like that. Here is a pic of it on

Full Size Image

on 3/2/2007 4:58:00 PM

Cheap, cheap, cheap. You get what you pay for. Lovely colours in the tube but when they're on they feel horrible. The glitter feels abrasive on my lips and the lipstick itself has no moisture. Ladies, head to the nearest Clinique, MAC or Chanel counters instead!

on 2/16/2007 10:10:00 PM

This is a perfect lipstick gloss that gives your lips a very natural look while allows enough pigment to show up just perfectly. I buy a lot of differnt brands and I use so many different colors, but his is the only brand that I've actually used up the whole lipstick and wore it down to the bottom, in three differnt shades too: Rhinestome Pink, Peachy Pink and something else I cannot recall just now. I just bought another tube in rhinestone! Love it!

I LOVE THIS!!! its very good.. gave my lips shine! without looking sticky! made my lips soft and it did last for some time! i would definielty buy this again!