Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

I'm one of those people who has been wearing this shade ever since it launched over 10 years ago. I realized it was my perfect shade and bought several backups, but I am nearly out! I finally found a dupe, it was in the FentyBeauty holiday 2017 collection. It is the starlit hyper glitz lipstick in the shade is Sci-Fly and can still be found at Sephora while supplies last!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Unfortuatley this product from Maybelline has been discontinued, but the company now since 2009-2011 has the color sensational. The wet diamonds were so cool and look like glittry sprakles on my lips. They were pink, groovy, and shiny, like real wet diamonds..........

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really miss these i wish they still made them they looked sooo good the closest thing i found is a 23 dollar dior lipstick

on 7/17/2006 3:33:00 PM

A good lipstick, although it isn't really give me the "wet" look I expected, and tends to wear off easily. It'd not bad overall, though.

Im so disapointed with this because although colours are so lovely it doesnt last long at all!It rubs of after about 5 mins and in 10 mins is gone all together.Dont waste your money on this rubbish.

on 5/2/2004 11:47:00 PM

This looked weird on me. It was just like they said, very shiny, wet and looked like I had a bunch of glitter all over my mouth. No thanks!

on 2/3/2004 7:48:00 PM

I love the idea of this; a very shiney lipstick with subtle flecks of shimmer. I also love the wide array of colors in the spectrum, Maybelline shines (pardon the pun) in offering nice colors. Only reason I didn't give it a five lippie is because I don't feel this has the best staying power. Aside from that, it looks nice and sexy on and has a nice shimmer to it, a good lipstick overall and fun too!

on 11/28/2003 5:38:00 PM

The ad for this product is very misleading; my lips looked nothing like the girls in the ads! Maybe for about a second, but then the lipstick dries and your left with nothing, just a gritty film on your lips and maybe just a hint of color. Wouldn't purchase again!

Gorgeous shades. I adore the way this looks on me but unfortunately it dries out my sensitve lips and most of the times the glitter ends up all over my face. No thanks, I won't buy it again.

very dissapointed. I got a nice,sandy color but when I applied it,very little diamind shine and it's so sheer,most people couldn't tell I was wearing it.

Popular Lipsticks