Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/13/2008 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

haha ok, well the colour doesnt stay on for that long, but i do like the colours they give, and i like the shine. Although I usually do mix it with a gloss. Its not the best lipstick out there but the price is pretty cheap so i dont know what youd expect lol. I have tried alot of lip colours and because i have very very sensitive skin (eczema) alot of lip products make my lips feel super itchy and then it spreads to my chin and cheeks and all over! but this product doesnt do that, so yeah, I'd buy it again. :)

on 9/14/2005 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I own 2 colors and I realy like this lipstick, it doesnt have any funny smells and the colors look amazing, I own pink splash and icey princess and they look fantastique.Only problem the color doesnt last and sometimes smudges(pink splash I would defenetly rebuy pink splash. I dont use a lot of lip stick though. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Outstanding! It is as good as Lancome's. I have both lines of this lipstick type. I bought every color of red, pink, and fuschia in this lipstick formulation. Men compliment me on my lips. The secret is to use a good lip liner like MAC, Lancome, or Lord & Berry (HarmonDiscount.com). It is fabulous. Wears well and imparts a sexy shine on the lips. 2 SEXY!!

on 8/24/2003 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It went on smooth and I liked the pretty shimmery wet look on my lips, but I had to reapply often, and it didn't last a while :*-( but I guss I'd buy again for the pretty look

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have a few of these and I find them to be somewhat gritty, even if I apply lip balm first (which I always do). The colors can be hit or miss but they are inexpensive so I don't mind too much if I get a bad shade. I prefer the feel of the regular Wet Shine l/s to the WS Diamonds.

on 6/6/2002 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually have bad luck with drugstore brand lipsticks, but I had to find out what the rave was with this item... I am so glad I tried it out! It's really great... not drying, lasts well, and the "diamonds" are so pretty! The color I got seemed dark, but was sheer and light... I love it!

on 3/9/2002 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not being a big Maybelline fan, I was dubious about trying this product, but decided the Tawny color was a bit too pretty to pass up. I'm not disappointed that I tried it, but I'm not exactly fawning over the "diamond" quality, either. The color is absolutely beautiful, and contains little microbits of a fine glittery substance. The glitter barely shows on my lips, which is good as I would hate to look so garish. It IS shiny, but "wet" is hardly the word to define the effect it leaves. If wet is what you're after, I'd suggest a healthy coat of MAC Lipglass in addition to this lipstick. The staying power is decent. I only had to reapply once during an entire day, and that was only because I wanted a deeper hue. Overall, very good quality, although doesn't follow through on its promise.