Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

on 8/6/2014 12:01:00 AM

By far, my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE lipstick! I have the Jewels 'N Berries shade and have made it last for 10 years (yes it's true!). It's so sad that it's a discontinued line because it was one of the absolute best on the market.

on 9/10/2008 11:43:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. Most lipsticks (like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder) make my lips peel and dry out. There must be some chemical that is commonly used in lipstick that my lips don't appreciate. I am 47 and this product doesn't make me look like an oldster trying to be young. The sparkle isn't obnoxious, and almost every color is wearable. It doesn't stay on the lips forever, but it seems to stay on longer than the more expensive ones. At least for me.

on 6/6/2002 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I usually have bad luck with drugstore brand lipsticks, but I had to find out what the rave was with this item... I am so glad I tried it out! It's really great... not drying, lasts well, and the "diamonds" are so pretty! The color I got seemed dark, but was sheer and light... I love it!

I'm one of those people who has been wearing this shade ever since it launched over 10 years ago. I realized it was my perfect shade and bought several backups, but I am nearly out! I finally found a dupe, it was in the FentyBeauty holiday 2017 collection. It is the starlit hyper glitz lipstick in the shade is Sci-Fly and can still be found at Sephora while supplies last!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Unfortuatley this product from Maybelline has been discontinued, but the company now since 2009-2011 has the color sensational. The wet diamonds were so cool and look like glittry sprakles on my lips. They were pink, groovy, and shiny, like real wet diamonds..........

on 5/7/2011 9:46:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick! I've been using it for years now and I always come back to it. I have the color cocoa glow (it has shimmers in it) and is a really beautiful light brownish pink color once applied. It glides on really smooth and makes me feel confident and pretty. It's not very expensive which is a plus. The packaging I don't mind. It's a light pink with silver in the middle separating the lid from the bottom of the lipstick container. I would like it if they made the container look more classy, but you can't have everything out of a product all the time..haha
I would for sure recommend this because it is a very pretty lipstick. You do have to reapply as needed, but it doesn't claim to be a long wearing lipstick so if you needed it to stay on all day you wouldn't buy this type of lipstick to begin with.

on 6/2/2010 7:53:00 AM

This was one of my first lipsticks. Love this product, have been using it for over 5 years. I love the shine it gives to your lips.

on 5/19/2009 1:17:00 AM

My first tube of lipstick <3
Love it! it's the next best thing to a lip gloss except it doesn't feel wet and sticky. I wish they will bring it back.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really miss these i wish they still made them they looked sooo good the closest thing i found is a 23 dollar dior lipstick

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I almost hate this because all of the glitter! It's too much for me and ends up getting all over my face. The glitter also makes it feel rough on my lips and it doesn't have a very nice finish. It just looks dry and glittery to me. The colors are nice... I just wish there was less glitter.

Popular Lipsticks