Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/10/2008 11:43:00 AM

LOVE this stuff. Most lipsticks (like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder) make my lips peel and dry out. There must be some chemical that is commonly used in lipstick that my lips don't appreciate. I am 47 and this product doesn't make me look like an oldster trying to be young. The sparkle isn't obnoxious, and almost every color is wearable. It doesn't stay on the lips forever, but it seems to stay on longer than the more expensive ones. At least for me.

on 2/12/2003 9:49:00 PM

I have this in mauve. what a waste of money. very gimmicky,as the commercial misleads you to believe your lips will look like the models. very gritty and wore horrible. try before you buy

on 10/8/2002 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Just picked up Pink Topaz yesterday. What a pretty color this is. It's kind of a pinkish/mauve with a touch of bronze (?) shimmer to it. Has pretty good staying power but I found a great combination to use it with that also helps it last longer. I'm really loving CG Outlast in Forever Fawn which is a very light pink almost "your lips but better" shade and was using their Quartz shimmer gloss. But the Pink Topaz realllly looks pretty over this and lasts a lot longer. The Outlast kind of works as a good base and keeps whatever you put over it on longer. I can already tell that I'll be grabbing this one a lot! Will most likely be checking out other shades in this line.

continued >>