Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

on 1/14/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The colours are pretty in the tube but the staying power is horrible, also, they look fake and gross on my lips. I didn't find these to be really that shiney either.

I LOVE THIS!!! its very good.. gave my lips shine! without looking sticky! made my lips soft and it did last for some time! i would definielty buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My second lipstick gloss ! :) [I can't believe I remember that] My first one was Mauvey Rock, and I finished this gloss very fast. The color was great, NOT STICKY, although the glitter particles were a bit harsh.. And no it does not look the way it looks on Josie Maran's advertisements haha! I also bought this in Plum Solitaire, as a cheap fuschia color because I knew I wouldn't want to shell out money for a color I knew I'd use once or twice. Plum Solitare dulls your teeth extremely. I also bought.. Pink .. a really sheer pink one. I forgot the name and it isn't on the website. It was a very light pink, and that had almost no color payoff. It rolled down to the back of my bed one day and I never did bother going back to get it. [ I don't know what the point of that was but .. yeah] Maybe if they got different shades, I might go out to buy another one.. but I'm not too keen on buying them anymore.

on 10/4/2005 1:57:00 AM

I adore this product. I own Mauvey Rock and absolutely love the colour and the look of it on my lips. I just put on a little so to not leave it with excess shine and it gives my lips a soft shiny outlook. It tastes neutral and lasts for quite some time. Definitely recommended.

I bought this because I wanted a pink shimmery color. I use it because its nice and sheer and beautiful on my lips, but it wears away very easily. It's more like a thinner gloss in a stick form. I will buy this again though, because I'm always applying more lipstick or gloss whether I need it or not throughout the day.

I wish there was a maybe on there wher eit asks if I would buy the product again or not. I got this in a swap in the shade Nude Glow. The color is so pretty and looks great after applying. Within 5 minutes though its all dry and funny looking. It doesn't last long at all... So I'm not sure about it.. As for color, yeah love it other than that.. Nah..

on 8/17/2004 1:31:00 PM

I have this in Pink Carats and all in all this is okay. I haven't had a drying affect on my lips from it , although i do apply lipbalm daily so that could have canceled that affect out. However the glitter does feel weird and i guess i just ain't a glitter lips kinda girl cause to me it looks really young,(and im only 17!!!)Even though i aint a huge fan of that glitter i will give it some credit that it applies evenly unlike some other brands that only leave random, sparse glitter.

This lipstick leaves your lips looking and feeling shiny, sparkley and, well wet. I have this in "Glowing Glimmer" and it's the prettiest pink I've ever seen. it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to but I am definately going to buy this again.

Eyes: Violet

what a shame! i bought this because i wanted to mix in some d/s lipstick in my mu collection. i bought this in a pink shade and although it made my lips look a little wet (NOT like i had gloss or anything) i was disappointed. the color did NOT show!! i wish it looked as pretty as it did in the tube.

Im so disapointed with this because although colours are so lovely it doesnt last long at all!It rubs of after about 5 mins and in 10 mins is gone all together.Dont waste your money on this rubbish.