Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise

Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise
VENISE

2.5

on 3/22/2009 9:09:00 PM

Although I loved the color and texture of this e/s. I did not have very good luck with it. Made my eyelids and eyes burn all day! I tried it twice just to make sure it WAS this product. Was also a little too shimmery for me and seemed to accentuate the creapiness on my lids. It also appeared more pink than peachy to me. Its is VERY expensive, but luckily I got it on sale from Neiman Marcus.
Also It does contain bismuth...and that is what I am thinking caused the burning eyeslids. Sorry to say, I will not purchase this product again.

on 9/11/2007 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on sale at Sephora for $5 and I LOVE it so much I ordered a backup through a CP. It's a metallic warm medium pink shimmer and it's lovely paired w/ any champagne pink/peach eyeshadow. I wear it with UD Sellout or Chanel Desert Rose (the peachy side)...it's subtle and dramatic at the same time. I wish more eyeshadows were as metallic as this one. Lurve lurve lurve....lasts all day w/ UDPP. MMM/NC35/Oily

EDIT: after putting this in my makeup bag for one day, the whole thing shattered. Gah!!!! *removes two stars* - I would not pay full price for an e/s that isn't strong enough to travel.

Popular Eye Shadows