Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise

Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise
VENISE

3.8

on 3/22/2009 9:09:00 PM

Although I loved the color and texture of this e/s. I did not have very good luck with it. Made my eyelids and eyes burn all day! I tried it twice just to make sure it WAS this product. Was also a little too shimmery for me and seemed to accentuate the creapiness on my lids. It also appeared more pink than peachy to me. Its is VERY expensive, but luckily I got it on sale from Neiman Marcus.
Also It does contain bismuth...and that is what I am thinking caused the burning eyeslids. Sorry to say, I will not purchase this product again.

on 11/21/2007 12:21:00 PM

This is a very pretty shimmery peachy-pink color. It's great as a wash, and I actually also love it paired with MAC Trax. However, I do have to rant at the fact that the eye shadow is so fragile! I lost a small chunk out of the side of the pan, just from normal use with a brush! I can't imagine what would happen if I ever dropped it! Even with the indestructible packaging, I think it could shatter.

I got this shadow during the Sephora Becca frenzy for $5. Would I pay full price for it again? Probably not. While I do love the color, I don't like the fact that it's so fragile in the pan.

My favourite new eyeshadow single. This is a light warm pinky shade with metallic gold shimmer. It lasts all day on my lids with UDPP and looks lovely on its own with a dark brown eyeliner.

on 10/3/2006 12:42:00 AM

This is a very interesting color, kind of a peachy bronzy rose shimmer. The color looks nice on the lid by itself for day and lasts just as well as the MAC shadows I typically use. The only thing that I dont like about this is the pricetwenty dollars for a single eye shadowouch!