CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
CLARINS Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

3.7

on 9/20/2015 5:54:00 PM

I received a good size tester of this when I purchased some other items from Clarins a while back and I've only recently finished it and I'm currently waiting to receive a full-size bottle in the mail.

The scent on this is best described as really herby. It's a very concentrated formula so a little really does go a long way. The fragrance is quite strong but personally, I love it.

I usually use a drop in the shower on a bath lily however on the odd occasion that I feel like a bath, this is what I go for. I will admit that for a product of this kind the price is somewhat steep, however it's a treat. If you can get your hands on a tester size of it definitely give it a go to make your mind up.

on 5/21/2013 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I know this sounds bad but I don't like the smell.. It just smells overpowering

on 4/12/2007 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Smells wonderful and actually does relax me. It smells herbal but there isn't one scent that sticks out any more than another- quite balanced. Not that I would be able to describe what scents make up this concoction anyway- it just smells gorgeous. I use this gel in the shower on a puff or pour a small amount into the bath (baths are a rarity these days due to the drought). A little goes a long way too, so although the outlay is expensive, it lasts far longer than most supermarket equivalents.

Popular Bath Treatments