Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

4.8

on 7/23/2010 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

You'll probably gasp at the price but the formula is so concentrated that you only use a tiny amount to lather up, i got some bottles cheaply off e-bay and one 100ml bottle has already has lasted for ages! I am using this in winter and strangely for a gel that foams so much it isn't drying at all, infact it has stopped my dry itchy legs dead in their tracks! The smell is strong and invigorating, i use this in the morning and it wakes me up, if i had a bath i would love to soak in it at the end of the day and indulge in its "relaxing" effects but alas my home is bath free, boo hoo! Just a warning though, once you get used to the fragrance just about every other shower gel you use will smell cheap and nasty and fake compared to this so beware! Another quality Clarins product, so far i've been really impressed with everything i've tried made by these guys.

on 5/31/2010 7:54:00 PM

Everything about this product speaks luxury and pampering. The bottle and dispenser is lovely, the aroma exquisite. I have been wanting this for three years just because of the beautiful smell and finally sprung for it. Unfortunately, rather than relax me it gave me strange vivid dreams, and made me feel restless and itchy. The SA told me I probably overdid it, but I used less than a capful. It is not Clarins' fault, just my own reaction to one of the essential oils (lemon balm also does this to me), but I am knocking off one lippie because of the high price.

on 10/13/2006 1:27:00 PM

Wow! I got this product as part of the Clarins sample bag they are selling currently. The SA told me that she uses this to bathe her 3 year old niece when she is hyper and won't sleep. So I tried it.

The smell is a bit astringent at first, and you wonder how you could possibly relax
to the smell of herbal Pine Sol. (Ok, maybe that's not being fair). I hopped in and in 15 minutes, I feel asleep in the tub. :-)

I would recommend it. And once the gel has diluted in the water, it smells really pleasant, fresh and clean.

Wow, this stuff really works. I love to use it after a stressful day. It has a very unusual scent and does help me relax. It's pretty expensive, so I only use it a couple of times per month.

Popular Bath Treatments