Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

3.6

on 9/20/2015 5:54:00 PM

I received a good size tester of this when I purchased some other items from Clarins a while back and I've only recently finished it and I'm currently waiting to receive a full-size bottle in the mail.

The scent on this is best described as really herby. It's a very concentrated formula so a little really does go a long way. The fragrance is quite strong but personally, I love it.

I usually use a drop in the shower on a bath lily however on the odd occasion that I feel like a bath, this is what I go for. I will admit that for a product of this kind the price is somewhat steep, however it's a treat. If you can get your hands on a tester size of it definitely give it a go to make your mind up.

on 5/21/2013 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I know this sounds bad but I don't like the smell.. It just smells overpowering

on 12/16/2011 4:21:00 PM

I am going to be really shallow here and say that despite the fact that it is a very softening bath, I hate the smell. it smell like mould to me, the kind that grows on old stones. Not at all pleasant so no repurchase. I will stick to Fenjal. Two lippies for the consistency if you can stand the smell.

on 7/23/2010 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

You'll probably gasp at the price but the formula is so concentrated that you only use a tiny amount to lather up, i got some bottles cheaply off e-bay and one 100ml bottle has already has lasted for ages! I am using this in winter and strangely for a gel that foams so much it isn't drying at all, infact it has stopped my dry itchy legs dead in their tracks! The smell is strong and invigorating, i use this in the morning and it wakes me up, if i had a bath i would love to soak in it at the end of the day and indulge in its "relaxing" effects but alas my home is bath free, boo hoo! Just a warning though, once you get used to the fragrance just about every other shower gel you use will smell cheap and nasty and fake compared to this so beware! Another quality Clarins product, so far i've been really impressed with everything i've tried made by these guys.

on 5/31/2010 7:54:00 PM

Everything about this product speaks luxury and pampering. The bottle and dispenser is lovely, the aroma exquisite. I have been wanting this for three years just because of the beautiful smell and finally sprung for it. Unfortunately, rather than relax me it gave me strange vivid dreams, and made me feel restless and itchy. The SA told me I probably overdid it, but I used less than a capful. It is not Clarins' fault, just my own reaction to one of the essential oils (lemon balm also does this to me), but I am knocking off one lippie because of the high price.

on 1/15/2008 11:10:00 AM

Not for me but for my fiance! I can only use Dead Sea bath salts as allergic to all others I have tried in Aromatherapy associates etc.

He lucky chap gets a bath run for him most nights and has a selection of bath foams (he is not into oils).

I get him this for present as he always has about 4 other kinds on the go anyway,

This was his favourite until he chanced upon the Champneys range in Sainsburys (UK grocery store). He likes their Oriental bubble float one over this one now and has pushed into second place. He likes the Clarins over the Philosophy ones I got him from QVC (Chocolate, Vanilla cake, Cinnamon buns.)

I would purchase for presents though as a lovely gift.

on 12/3/2002 6:18:00 PM

This bath foam has a very natural and subtle herby floral scent reminiscent of an essential oil blend. Not very foaming, but it does soften the bath water noticeably. It really is 'relaxing' and lovely for a late night bath before bed.

Popular Bath Treatments