Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

Clarins Bain aux Plantes Relax (Relax Bath)

4.4

on 9/20/2015 5:54:00 PM

I received a good size tester of this when I purchased some other items from Clarins a while back and I've only recently finished it and I'm currently waiting to receive a full-size bottle in the mail.

The scent on this is best described as really herby. It's a very concentrated formula so a little really does go a long way. The fragrance is quite strong but personally, I love it.

I usually use a drop in the shower on a bath lily however on the odd occasion that I feel like a bath, this is what I go for. I will admit that for a product of this kind the price is somewhat steep, however it's a treat. If you can get your hands on a tester size of it definitely give it a go to make your mind up.

on 1/7/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this based on the good reviews and I definately agree.

I have only used it with warm/hot water and not cold water. Its definately very relaxing and I even fell asleep on a few occassions.

U're supposed to use a cap but I just squirt a bit and I definately think its sufficient for my needs.

I have eczema and it has not reacted becoz of using this.

Its a bit pricey but its worth a buy even if u can only use it on stessful times. I cannot afford regular massages and I believe that a good bath definately does yours muscles and mind wonders. So I think of the money I am saving by having less massages and more baths!

on 7/23/2010 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

You'll probably gasp at the price but the formula is so concentrated that you only use a tiny amount to lather up, i got some bottles cheaply off e-bay and one 100ml bottle has already has lasted for ages! I am using this in winter and strangely for a gel that foams so much it isn't drying at all, infact it has stopped my dry itchy legs dead in their tracks! The smell is strong and invigorating, i use this in the morning and it wakes me up, if i had a bath i would love to soak in it at the end of the day and indulge in its "relaxing" effects but alas my home is bath free, boo hoo! Just a warning though, once you get used to the fragrance just about every other shower gel you use will smell cheap and nasty and fake compared to this so beware! Another quality Clarins product, so far i've been really impressed with everything i've tried made by these guys.

on 2/27/2008 8:40:00 AM

I got this as part of a pack, and totally fell in love with it. I found it sooo incredibly relaxing when used in a bath, and it really does make your skin feel fantastic. The scent is strong and distinctive, but I crave it now that I've run out. I'll definitely be buying more!

on 5/13/2007 6:59:00 PM

I recieved another bottle of this for mothers day and I really like the smell of this wash. I use it in the shower and it leaves my skin so soft and clean. A little goes a long way, and I use mine with my scrubbing gloves. Love it.

on 4/12/2007 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Smells wonderful and actually does relax me. It smells herbal but there isn't one scent that sticks out any more than another- quite balanced. Not that I would be able to describe what scents make up this concoction anyway- it just smells gorgeous. I use this gel in the shower on a puff or pour a small amount into the bath (baths are a rarity these days due to the drought). A little goes a long way too, so although the outlay is expensive, it lasts far longer than most supermarket equivalents.

I am an addict to this product. After a stressed day there is nothing better than taking a shower using this product. Pure Bliss !

on 10/13/2006 1:27:00 PM

Wow! I got this product as part of the Clarins sample bag they are selling currently. The SA told me that she uses this to bathe her 3 year old niece when she is hyper and won't sleep. So I tried it.

The smell is a bit astringent at first, and you wonder how you could possibly relax
to the smell of herbal Pine Sol. (Ok, maybe that's not being fair). I hopped in and in 15 minutes, I feel asleep in the tub. :-)

I would recommend it. And once the gel has diluted in the water, it smells really pleasant, fresh and clean.

Simply the most beautiful body wash ever, great to use for both bath and shower. I use it on my young son with sensitive skin also. I really recommend this to everyone, it is so luxurious and the most wonderful smelll ever!!

on 3/1/2006 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this, perfect for pre-bedtime when your muscles are sore & you've just pulled a 12-hour day at work. I use it in the shower (it's too hot in Singapore for baths), but I think it's better for the bath as it doesn't foam up much. It's pricey for a shower gel, but really, I find it hard to begrudge the price for something this wonderful. I do get that I'm paying mostly for the scent, but wow, what a scent it is. It's out of this world - complex, calming, like how a spa would smell. Lovely.

Popular Bath Treatments