Dior Backstage Makeup Gloss Show Spectacular Sparkling Lip Gloss

3.3

I'm so sad that these are discontinued. You can still get them online for now. This gloss is extremely overpriced but, I love the gel formula, very moisturizing and unique feeling. Other Dior glosses have a similar gel formula but this one was thicker, without being sticky. These have ultra glitter, but i'm unable to actually feel it. I like the pot it comes in instead of the traditional tube. These will be missed.

I would totally buy this gloss again if I could ever find it at a department store! I had bought the Lindsay Pink it's beautiful! I've had it for about 3 years I only used it for nights I would go out. It is a bit expensive but worth it hopefully it's not discontinued.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have 4 of these unbelievably sparkly pots of gloss - charlotte moka, rebecca red, lindsay pink & carla corail - heaven knows why I bought all 4 of them?!?! They're insanely glittery - they could blind a person & the worst part - the glitter doesn't come off very easily (read: make-up remover necessary!!) I also find the glitter bits stick into the skin on my lips & make my lips flake so they're no smooth for the next application of this gloss (during the same day). I've come to realise the only way I'm going to wear these is over a lipstick, in the bow of my mouth, to provide the illusion of big, fat lips. Not repurchasing.

This is an absolutely gorgeous lipgloss, see one of my pics. It truly is a catwalk gloss. It is sooo sparkly. It looks lovely when applied - i use a lip brush to apply. It doesnt last long though- have to keep reapplying. I wore this recently to a wedding and it looked fabulous. Its pretty expensive for such a small pot, around 18.00GBP for a small glass jar. I would not repurchase again because of the price, but if i had that kind of money to pay for a lipgloss again, i would rebuy it. For now i keep it as a best lipgloss though!

The glitter in this top coat was too chunky and it often felt like it was exfoliating my lips. The gloss is a clear top coat with chunky glitter in it. The glitter is reflects various colors based on where the light hits it. sometimes it appears redish orange or yellow and greenish. I personally didnt like it because it dried my lips and also needed constant reapplication.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I must be the minority here. This review is for the Lindsay Pink(I'm putting this in the general DiorShow review also). I think the packaging is actually what sold me on this cause it's SO cute!! Anyways, this gloss looks SOOOO pretty in the pot. But upon application is is SO glittery! And SILVER glitter too! Maybe if it was pink glitter in it instead it would look better but I always end up looking like a 12 year old that just discovered makeup when I wear this. Also, I had it on and kissed my boyfriend's cheek and he literally COULD NOT get the silver glitter off his face! I mean ALOT of it too. Not cool.

EDIT:Ok i gave this product an extra lippie now because I have gotten about 10 compliments on it! Even the boy at the gas station said he liked my lip gloss! And he was like 16. So apparently it does get attention.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have to admit that I think this gloss is quite cute, but frankly, it's very expensive. $27 US for a little pot of gloss that is the same quality of Wet 'n' Wild or Bonne Bell is awfully high. It's very glittery and lasts perhaps an hour per application. I used up the jar in less than a month. Honestly, it's probably worth the effort to go with a Glossimer; you'll get more gloss and wearability for the investment. I would not bother purchasing this one again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this stuff. I have the clear with silver and it sure does gleam! Usually I don't like jarred lip glosses but this one has a nice texture and all you need is a little bit.

When I saw this gloss I had to buy it! I wore it that day and got so many compliments. I have Kelly Rose (rose/bright pink with gold glitter) I agree with some others that it is a little intense for everyday wear and the glitter can be a little gritty. I noticed it looks better on me when I have a little bit of a tan. I would definitely buy this again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I first tried this in Karolina Beige no. 325 a couple of years ago and I finished it probably last month… yep, it lasts forever!!
This beige is a very neutral tone, almost a transparent/nude gloss… But … the glitter … WOW! It is really really luminous, applied alone or on top of your lipstick.
It makes your lips pop up, literally!
I really liked it a lot, and the pot (a little squared plastic jar) is convenient as it allows you to use entirely all the content (in other gloss tubes there is always product on the bottom that goes unused as you can’t reach it with the brush or the wand!!).
Seen the nature of the jar (with nice silver cap to unscrew) of course you need to apply the gloss it with a lip brush or your finger… and that may not be super practical if you are not at home.
Staying power: so-so… (of course nothing beats Juicy Tubes to this extent to my opinion!) but you know that with glosses you cannot expect that long wear.
They are re-launching this line of glosses with this season’s makeup (together with the new Dior Addict High Shine pls see review).. so I guess I will be re-buying it, maybe also in another shade! Yes, it's on hte pricey side, but it is Dior ... and you get what you pay for!
I recommend it!