3.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

13 years ago

i used this as a filler for my Sephora order and I will say it is okay. It does moisten the skin but nothing spectacular. I CANNOT STAND THE FREAKEN SMELL OF THIS THOUGH. I hate the very floral old lady smell, sorry no offense to anyone, but this smells like flowers, BUT IN THE WORST WAY. It was only $4.00 so I won't completely fret about it and I used it as a mask and put it on thick and then wiped it off, but I don't know if I will be able to keep using it because of the smell. Not bad for $4.00 but the smell is nasty.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

13 years ago

I bought this cream as a "filler" on my Sephora.com order, as I was trying to pad my shopping cart total to qualify for free shipping (I was also using a $100 gift card, and this stuff was on sale dirt cheap)! I've used it every night for about a week now, and I must say that it's not bad; it's definitely worth more than the $4.00 I paid for it. I've consistently awakened to soft, smooth, even-toned skin. It's not a miracle cream by any means, but it's a decent moisturizer. I took off one lippie because of its obnoxious, overly-floral scent. Really, the scent is terrible. Just terrible. I can see how the scent additives alone might irritate sensitive skin. For reference, I'm in my late 30s and have normal-to-oily skin, no major skin problems. I just dislike strongly scented products!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

13 years ago

I used it as a night cream, but still found it to be too greasy. And it consistently made me break out, even though I don't have "problem skin." Needless to say, it did nothing for me.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

13 years ago

I was shocked at how small the jar of this was, but once I opened it up I realized how little product you need! It is very thick so you simply need a light layer. It moisturizes really well. It does seem to take a while to sink in so I think I will leave this as a night only moisturizer as it says on the directions. The one problem I have is that it has a strong floral smell. If smells bother you then stay away from this.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

14 years ago

Wow! Sephora did an amazing job with this moisturizing cream. Don't let the ugly packaging deter you. It is rich, very matte (finally a matte moisturizer), and CHEAP! ($14/ oz) the only problem with the packaging is that it's deceptive-- you actually get far less of the product than it looks like you get. Ever since I've been using this product, I've gotten comments... "Wow, you look really refreshed!" Amazing! I use it morning and night.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinCombination