CHANEL Irreelle Ombre Multi Effects eye shadow Neon

No Image

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Just got this ES off of strawberrynet and I think I'm going to buy other colors now! The texture is silky and goes on very nicely. I haven't tried it wet yet, but dry it has great pigment and application. Not sheer or dry. The color is a light to medium purple with iridescence in it. The iridesence is not aggressively shiny/shimmery, very subtle and beautiful. The compact is your typical beautiful black Chanel compact. This is probably one of the best ES I've ever tried.

on 6/8/2006 2:48:00 AM

Though i have irrelle duo in orient-express, this is my first e/s in ireelle ombre multi effects. Its best when using it WET, especially color looks gorgeous! This color is medium lilac. I wear this as; aplying it wet drawing line and applying dry all over your lid up to little bit upper from brow bone. This is one of the choice. Also combining with different colors looks great. Irreelle ombre e/s are 3.5gr and bigger in size than irrelle duo ones which is 2gr in total. I would repurchase.

on 3/14/2006 1:48:00 PM

Very nice from Chanel this one. Before Neon, only Multi Effect eye shadow single I liked by far was Venus. I did not like Halo, Air, Fusion or Sphinx. This color does not look bad even on the end of the day and it stays on its place very nicely. I also like Cliniques Sugarberry eye shadow which is similar though lighter. This stays on all day but I did prime it with Chanel Ombre Unique Creme illuminating eye shadow. It is a nice medium-light purple-lavendel which looks amazing on green eyes. I would recommend this for one-shade looks too. I cant pull of one-shade looks using nudes like Chanel Venus on the lid because that way my lids look too hooded and I look tired and old. This has enough color to prevent heavy hooded eye lid look.