no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Dec/16/2013

iT IS VERY STICKY AND DOESN'T SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRIES. THE COLOR IS LIKE A SLIGHTLY TINTED PINKISH-BROWN (MAUVE) GLOSS. THE BAD PART IS THE PACKAGING-YOU HAVE TO TWIST IT 100 TIMES FOR ANYTHING TO COME OUT AND THEN IT LEAKS AND GOES EVERYWHERE WHEN IT DOES.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

Apr/18/2008

I'm not going to lie, I LOVE how this is packaged. Yes, it does leak, but it's just nifty to me haha. I have this in Deelux, which smells like strawberry and in a shimmery pale peach pink. It is sticky as heck but I really love the colour that appears on my lips. Pretty.
I also have it in Flirty Swirl, I only went back to buy another one because I loved the mechanics of the tube …

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

Nov/07/2006

This stuff is so sticky that it actually made my lips stick together. I purchased candy swirl and it looks so yucky and pale. The applicator is awful too because it seems like you are getting no colour in the brush when twisting then all of a sudden it comes squirting out and it gets everywhere.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

EyesGreen

fromjh14cm

Aug/19/2005

EWW! Eww eww eww eww eww!!! ~Barfs~ This is by far the worst lip gloss I've ever experienced! It says Whirly Swirl Watermelon Lip Gloss.. Watermelon my ass! It is nothing but a plastic smell! It's also so thick you could glue bricks together with it! SICK! However, the swirl of white shimmer and blue with glitter is very pretty!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Jan/05/2005

I don't mind the applicator but the two I got smelt like burnt plastic! It was awful. They'll be going back tomorrow. Ew.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Oct/28/2004

I bought this in raspberry...first of all it's purple and I've never seen a purple raspberry!! It smells wonderful, super fruity like koolaid, but THE GLITTER!!! It's like a lip exfoliator it's so gritty and there is no color at all. It's dark in the tube but goes on clear! Good thing I got this as a throw in in a swap :) Don't even buy this on clearance!

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

EyesBlue

Jul/12/2004

"Candy Swirl" is so gritty that I just can't stand wearing it. It's swirled in the tube with striations of a pale pink gloss and a glittery gloss, but the glitter is overwhelming.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrown

fromMia88

Jun/30/2004

I bought this two years ago, and kept using and using it. I only have a little bit left. For the price it's pretty good I say! lovely smell. Some might say that the "clickety pen" packaging might be annoying because it takes awhile for the gloss to ooze out. But I havent had any major probs wiht it. I took off one lippy cos the colour ain't that special...many o ther brands …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

Apr/25/2004

I found that this "lip tint" was not that good at all, and I would NOT repurchase. I got it on sale for 35 cents thank goodness, and I think I'd buy it again for that price, but not for full price. I got the color "dessert", a sort of light gold color. The applicator was a pain. The product was sticky. The taste was pretty gross. I tried it one once paired with tons of …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

EyesGreen

Apr/05/2004

Don't buy this one girls. I bought this one in Luscious Swirl which is supposed to smell like cherry but ended up smelling like burnt plastic. The color is too much, a bright flourescent cherry red with glitter and the consistency is goopy. The only thing good about this one is that I got it on clearance.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35