Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder-Blondes 01

Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder-Blondes 01

4.4

Talc, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Octyldodecylstearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Boronitride, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoeate, Zinc Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Serine, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Benzil Salicylate, Linalool,Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, [+/- mica, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuthoxychloride) 0 5565M.

on 8/22/2016 5:45:00 PM

This bronzer is a must for pale skintones with dull/grey/ashy/green undertones, whatever your haircolor. There is enough pink in here to give that sort of complexion a warm 'lift' (the shade 'sun blondes' work just as well for me, maybe even slightly better...honestly still debating between the two). Disregard the hair color thing completely! If you want a very subtle bronzing effect, wear it on your cheeks like you would a blush, it's just as beautiful. The only kind of bronzer I can use is the kind with pink undertones, most bronzers on the market look unnaturally orange or brown/dirty on me. But this is it! It looks so natural and I can't get over how beautiful the shade looks on my face. It gave me that same peachy-rosey-tan sunkissed glow that I naturally had when I was 20 and living in the tropics. It's quite pigmented too, you literally only need to swirl your brush lightly into the pan, and swipe once for each side of the face. No need for touch ups either, it fades only very slightly after 8 hours of wear. I imagine this product would last me years. I just wish I had the option of buying the re-fill without the compact. You can buy refills for the meteorites pressed powder, why not this one too? I'm looking forward to try their 4-seasons bronzer in 00 nude before I make my final decision on which one to purchase.

Love this beautiful bronzer! This shade is perfect for my extremely fair skin. It's very smooth and blendable, and never looks like too much. Just gorgeous!

To Read all 121 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/6/2015 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A sheer bronzer that adds luminosity to the skin. I layer it over the four seasons bronzer and the effect is a beautiful natural look that makes me look healthy. I think it is expensive but I've hardly made a dent in it after a year of using it so I've definitely had my money's worth!

on 6/13/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I couldn't recommend this bronzer more for pale girls! I'm NC15 and most bronzers are too dark or look muddy on my face. This bronzing powder gives a truly natural sun-kissed look, just like I would have gotten a little bit tan. I never tan, I'm actually lucky if I don't burn in the sun, which is why this is my favourite product during summer.

The powder is very finely milled and the colours mix nicely together (the pink doesn't show on skin). You can layer the powder a little bit, but I wouldn't recommend it for sculpting because it is too light for that purpose. The packaging is classic Guerlain. The mirror is pretty large so it's useful for adjusting makeup when travelling, but there is no brush.

Very expensive, but worth the splurge. I would repurchase.

on 5/21/2015 5:37:00 PM

It is shimmery but it looks so natural on my skin.

on 1/29/2015 11:26:00 PM

Are you NC/NW15 or more fair and ever wanted to just have a go - at going a little crazy with the bronzer instead of always having to proceed with caution and adhere to the motto of "less is more"

Well that's me - this NC15 yellow under-toned girl that falls below the NC15 line in winter and only manages a very slight toasting in the summertime due to a good daily dousing on the face of SPF 50 - needs a little help to be matching the face to the body.

I love this bronzer - I don't often need bronzer in winter but lightly tapped off the brush and applied this adds a very slight warm glow due to the very sheer shimmer particles which are very finely milled so very subtle. This bronzer is my go to in summer where I can actually have a go at being a little more liberal with it and use this to blend my face to my body tan, a little on my forehead and temples, middle of my chin and under my blush and I am good to go and so in love with the end result that this will be a certain repurchase.. actually if you're on the fence about the Guerlain bronzers this is certainly one of the more lighter shades, but the other bronzers are lovely as well. I love that it lasts all day too.

Amazing bronzer. I previously had laguna which as great as it is somehow is a bit too brown for me and too cool. This has that extra bit of warmth not orange but a little orangeyer than laguna or hoola from benefit for example. I also love how i dont need any blusher! Its not shimmery on the face even in bright light so if u hate shimmer still give it a try. It does create a nice sheen though but highlighter will need to be added if thats your thing. Its sheer but also easily buildable im a nc20 for reference. I couldnt care for packaging but this time im swayed. Best packaging ive seen! Portable yet still beautiful. Had to write a review. I also have large pores but this is nice and fine not cloggy or clumpy or chalky like some. Never buying another bronzer or blusher. This ticks all the boxes for me. If u like using 3 products on your cheeks this is still good for those days where you've run out of time! You can see the photo ive added for the product in natural light. Some matte and some shimmery hexagons.

on 10/4/2013 12:45:00 AM

Love this bronzer so much. It gives a beautiful even glow and I love that it kind of doubles as a blush. Their darker bronzers are pretty pigmented so its easy to use too much. This one is great because it only has a slight shimmer and can be built up to whatever look you are going for.

on 6/26/2013 10:57:00 AM

I have really fair skin (MAC NW10, Chanel 10 Beige), and this is the only bronzer I will use. I've never found a bronzer that worked for me... they were always too dark or too orange. I had pretty much given up on bronzers until I got this one a while ago. It doesn't look dirty on me, works great for contouring, and is buildable. It is expensive, but to me it's worth it... lasts forever, and to date is the only bronzer I've found that works so nicely with my skin. Haven't had to repurchase yet (still on my original one), but when the time comes, I won't hesitate to buy it again.

on 4/5/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So glad I found this! The effect it gives is very beautiful, a shimmery sheen. You get a little bit of pinkiness with this bronzer but it doesn't really matter what your skintone is because it's more of a slightly blush-y look. I'm NC20-25, very yellow, and I opted for this over brunettes because the brunettes is pretty orangey, which I dislike. Packaging is beautiful as well, even though it's just plastic, and helps with the high price point.