Fresh Eye Contour Duo

1.8

I have the esterel olive and morel noir duo. It's nice and smudgy, but not particularly special.

Lovely lovely colors, both the black and olive/khaki side. But if you expect it to stay past 2 or 3 blinks, AHAHAHAHA, not a chance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Disappointing product! The black side completely disappeared, I had the same experience as the previous poster. Unfortunately, the olive doesn't work for me at all...it's too light for me and it looks ashy and flat on my skin tone (oh,well) . It's really maddening when a pricey product from a specialty line falls this flat....

Wow. I put the pencil on and loved how black it was. Really black. Made my dark brown eyes stand out. loved it. i went to smudge it. oh look, very smudgey, okayyyyy, well, could be a plus. I'm telling you, i'm dying if i'm lying, i read the mail, went and looked in the bathroom mirror and it was gone! I'm being totally serious. I want to even give it a 2 cuz it's black,but so what it's black, it'll be gone in 10 minutes. Don't waste your money. And if you already have, return it. $22!! Oh, and the olive side is sooooo pretty, which is even more maddening.