66%
package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I am so sad that was discontinued in my country after only 2 years of its release ! ..It's an exact dupe for Elizabeth Arden 5 th Avenue , but I think it's even better ..I love it a lot and wish Avon would bring it back .

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

9 years ago

Well, I purchased this with a lot of other fragrances on e-bay. I'm pretty sure it is discontinued. I was also concerned that the fragrance might be past it's prime. Nope. It is a lovely floral that dries down to a soft clean fragrance. For the price I paid for it, I would definitely purchase again.....but it's no longer available.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0
from

18 years ago

Smells pretty good. Fairly floral scent. However, nothing really special about it.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age19-24