no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Feb/28/2005

I honestly hate the way the Karma fragrance smells, there is no difference with the bath bomb.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromtasty

May/17/2004

This bath melt really disappointed me. I was hoping for a stronger scent and longer lasting "fizz", but on both counts this one didn't hold up. The color of the water was light orange and the scent was mild sandlewood and sort of spicy.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/16/2004

What can I say about this product. I loved it in everyway! The scent, the way it softened the water...give me more and give it to me now!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/22/2003

I agree with Proflady, it's nice, not near as strong as the fragrance. But it doesn't stand out with me either. It's not near as moisturizing as most of their bombs/ballistics. I had to really scrub to get the orange off my tub too. My hubby won't go near the downstairs bathroom when I've used the Karma fragrance or soap, but does like the mild scent left on my skin …Read more

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jan/08/2003

I'm not actually sure if I would purchase this again. I loved the smell, but the fragrance died away almost immediatley, and it left an orange ring around my tub. I have found an incense stick called "Nag Champa" that smells exactly like this, with out the mess. It's in a blue and white box, and you can find it in any earthy-crunchy store that sells incense sticks....

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Feb/08/2002

This is one of the more strongly-scented bath bombs, and the smell stays in the room for a few days! (warn your family if they don't fancy fragrances as much as you do). While I bathe in this stuff, I love bailing the water up to my nose in my cupped hands and sniffing - it's that divine!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromDianeL

Feb/07/2002

One of my favorite Lush products. I adore Karma, so even though this is not moisturizing like butterball, the smell is fantastic and lingers for hours in the bathroom. It also lingers faintly on the skin as well.

About reviewer (781 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Feb/07/2002

Karma is one of those love it or hate it fragrances. It is a sweet patchouli scent. It happens to be one of the only patchoulis that I like (although I'm not CRAZY for it) because the lavender and other essential and floral oils balance it to me. This bomb is a bath salt so while it is fragrant and relaxing it is not as moisturizing as others. Overall, unless you adore this scent, the …Read more

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age30-35